Start a new Thread

Bottom

Headlinean interpretation of crazy love vol. ii

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Proof
Dec-11-2011, 04:10 GMT
USA - United Staates America

I was just listening to this song and was thinking "he´s talking to his fans" (consciously or subconsciously) "I don´t want no part of this crazy Love, I don´t want no part of your love"

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 386 ]

Gerard
Dec-11-2011, 10:19 GMT
New Zealand

No I don´t get that interpretation at all. I´m sure he finds it strange and difficult to relate to the unnatural nature of it, but the evidence of this years concerts seems much more relaxed and appreciative, evidenced by the 2 ocassions of inviting audience members to participate in the concerts and I read a recent review that suggested he performed Father & Daughter on request of someone in the audience and even went to the trouble of asking them what the song mean´t for them (which didn´t go so well). These examples would have been unheard of from a pre-2011 Paul Simon concert.

No question, Carrie Fisher is the Crazy Love - and from what I have read it took another 5 years for him to beleive the lyric

Matthew Evans
Dec-11-2011, 14:32 GMT
United Kingdom

Or to disbelieve the lyric given the double negative.

I am sure the double negative is deliberate to muddy The Waters. That feeling of when you know you need to get out of something but you can´t.

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread