Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlineLive at Tower Theatre on DVD

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

io
Nov-02-2008, 15:33 GMT
Italy

Just recieved this, can someone check if it´s true, please?

http://www.rockol.it/news-97147/Su-DVD-un-concerto
-di-Paul-Simon

It says the concert at Tower Theater, 1980, will be released on DVD until the end of November.

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 393 ]

io
Nov-02-2008, 15:40 GMT
Italy

Some other sites confirm it. That makes me wonder why they did not release the CP concert..

Kuno
Nov-02-2008, 15:51 GMT
Switzerland

Uhm, I have this DVD for years... I don´t know what this re-release is all about ? Maybe my DVD is region-code 1 and it´s now released in other region-codes.
Damn, why can´t they just relase the CP91 concert ? And btw, why is it so hard to ask Paul about it ? It seems to me like almost everyone on this forum had the luck to meet Paul... a pitty that noone thought about this question..

Suzi
Nov-02-2008, 17:17 GMT
USA - United Staates America

I ordered this from Amazon in June and still don´t have a shipping date. Nice to see there is finally a release date.

Gerard
Nov-03-2008, 09:32 GMT
New Zealand

I fully agree with your point.

I got The Tower DVD in Dec 2003 when I visited New York for the S & G MSG concerts, and now 5 years later it is being promoted as a new release. All the while the best era of concerts goes unreleased on DVD. The 1991 Concert In The Park really deserves a DVD upgrade with 5.1 sound.

And next would be the BBC concert from 1975 - clips from can be seen on You Tube.

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread