Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlineSimon Mayo Interview

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Brenda
Jun-04-2023, 02:56 GMT
South Africa

Simon Mayo did an exclusive 21 min interview with Paul on his UK radio show and played Seven Psalms in full at midnight Friday. Paul mentioned he had booked to perform three shows at the Albert Hall in March but had to cancel because his hearing problems had got worse. He was trying to resolve this including hearing aids. He also mentioned he was writing and recording and just started his third song . The show was only available in UK and Ireland but was recorded for those of us who had no access by a member of AMPS I extracted the interview part and tried unsuccessfully to upload to the Excessive Fans Section under Radio Broadcasts but it did not work . The file is 48 mb . Bodo , is the Excessive Fans section still working ?

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] 1 Bodo Bodo
[Reply] - [Readers: 706 ]

Brenda
Jun-04-2023, 02:58 GMT
USA - United Staates America

i should have mentioned the Albert Hall performances by Paul were the premiere of the album .

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 705 ]

Megma
Jun-04-2023, 20:50 GMT

Brenda, thank you so much for sharing this. Great to get confirmation that Paul is writing and recording again already. This is historically unprecedented I think, him writing and recording again so soon after the completion of a project?

I am also very surprised Paul was going to perform Seven Psalms live, I guess with Mark and others helping him it is doable, but I can only imagine how complex and difficult it is with all that intricate guitar work. Would love to see Paul feel well enough with his hearing that this can still be done in the future.

Hopefully the interview can get into the excessive fans section. And hopefully, Paul does some more interviews stateside, soon.

[Like] 1 Brenda Brenda
[Reply] - [Readers: 658 ]

Jay
Jun-08-2023, 07:40 GMT

Wow! Didn’t expect him to be three songs in already. I look forward to hearing his new project one day when it’s all finished. His late career work from So Beautiful forward is becoming my personal favorite part of his career. He just seems to be putting out masterpiece after masterpiece.

[Like] 2 Brenda, Arthur Dent Brenda, Arthur Dent
[Reply] - [Readers: 563 ]

Bodo
Jun-10-2023, 06:22 GMT

I need to check that, maybe there is a file size limit.

I am surprised the hearing problem keeps him away from a performance, many many artists have hearing problems.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 491 ]

Brenda
Jun-10-2023, 06:47 GMT

excessive fans says max size 90 mb

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 482 ]

Brenda
Jun-17-2023, 08:05 GMT

Bodo, Is it still possible to upload to the Excessive Fans section ? My file was well under the limit and it did not load.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 325 ]

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread