HeadlineTrain in the Distance?!

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Henk
Jun-10-2017, 18:09 GMT
Netherlands

I love this guy who recorded the whole show in Charlotte:
https://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CKoG6ICi20

And I love the train driver in the distance who didn't really listen to Paul's song: "No-one dare disturb the sound of silence."
Scroll to 2:10, listen to SOS and smile.

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 786 ]

Bodo
Jun-11-2017, 09:19 GMT
Austria

Wow, very long show..2:15
I think Pauls voice is fine again, better than during the first show and while at Colbert.
So, QFTA - that is not the "new" version he is playing now, thats the same is in 2011. I wonder why he does not play that new one, sure Mark could play that guitar too.

The picture quality is really bad, is that made with a cellphone or go-pro? Even back in 1993 cameras made better videos ;-)

I never understood why people do that (beside making money out of seeling the video 15 years back).
But you can not enjoy a show when recording it as a movie.
Paul releases so many videos, we have one from every tour, so it does not make that much sense recording one show in low quality.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 747 ]

Henk
Jun-11-2017, 19:03 GMT
Netherlands

Although the picture quality is bad I got a very good impression of the show. That's why I love it. Usually people record only one or two songs, but this is a complete registration. And you're right about the quality: an audio-recording should be enough.

I hope once there'll be a DVD of this tour, but till then I'm very glad people like Josh Daniel take a tripod with them to register the whole show.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 699 ]

Bodo
Jun-12-2017, 08:37 GMT
Austria

Hello henk, we got the Austin Show from last year, ok those are only 10 or 11 Songs... But I think there wont be another Video release then from this summer.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 657 ]

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread