Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlineEuropean Tour

Page: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

AuthorComment

Erwin
May-20-2016, 13:58 GMT
Netherlands

No, not at this moment. I think he will play Amsterdam at the Heineken Music Hall HMH. They can have about 7000 people. The Ziggo Dome also Amsterdam is to big now with 15.000 and also Rotterdam Ahoy can have about 15.000. But still no news about a concert in the Netherlands..

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1257 ]

Tor  
May-21-2016, 10:51 GMT
Norway

Oslo (Norway) 27 October. Same venue as he played with Sting last year and Graceland-concert in 2012. Pre-sales via Live Nation from Monday. 1.255 NOK (ca 134 EURO) for the "best" tickets (seats). I'll be there!

[Like] 1 Brenda Brenda
[Reply] - [Readers: 1094 ]

Erwin
May-21-2016, 14:14 GMT
Netherlands

Dates for the European tour so far:
okt 17 Tsjechië
okt 22 Sweden
okt 24 Sweden
okt 25 Sweden
okt 27 Norway
nov 1 Belgium
nov 3 UK
nov 4 UK
nov 7 UK
nov 8 UK
nov 10 UK
nov 12 UK
nov 21 Ireland.

If the info is correct than we know for sure the tour will start in Tsjechië and will end in Ireland.
So there is some room for 1 or 2 concerts between Tjsechie and Sweden and 1 or 2 between Norway and Belgium.
There is 9 days between the last one in the UK and Ireland so there will be more concerts in those days for sure.
Countries he did visit on his last beautifull tour a few years ago also included France Germany Netherlands Turkey Italy and Switzerland. So the gaps in the schedule will be filled with concerts in France Germany Italy and Netherlands for sure. At least that is what i expect.

[Like] 1 Lara Lara
[Reply] - [Readers: 1039 ]

Bodo
May-21-2016, 18:10 GMT
USA - United Staates America

Netherlands for sure. He never left them out.

I wonder what makes him/his management think one country does better than others - if he never goes to the other one :-)
I know he somehow out of the blue believes that people in non-native english speaking countries can not enjoy his show cause they would not understand the lyrics. Thats why (my guess) he is touring a lot in UK, Ireland and in countries without TV-syncronisation (Sweden, Netherlands, Norway..) where most people understand english better.
I wonder who told him that stupid thing... :-(

And I also think that a lot of concert promoters simply do not have the contact info to Paul Simons management/office, so they do not know how to book him if he is on tour. Why do I think that? Cause I was contacted 2 or 3 times in the last years by concert promoters from (mostly eastern-european) countries, asking me if they could book Paul Simon for a show. Of course that was always at a time when Paul was either just not touring or on scedule with S&G somewhere else.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 982 ]

Håkan
May-23-2016, 08:18 GMT

First time since about 1980/81 he will visit Sweden's second largest town Gothenburg (where I live!).

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 819 ]

Elvie
May-23-2016, 09:17 GMT
Netherlands

31 oktober 2016 in the Netherlands (Ziggodome)

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 800 ]

Håkan  
May-23-2016, 09:41 GMT

Booked tickets on presale for Gothenburg October 22 (9 days after his 75th birthday!).

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 790 ]

Han
May-23-2016, 09:48 GMT
Netherlands

Thanks for the info.
Regular sales for the concert in Amsterdam start this Friday. Any info about possible presales?

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 786 ]

Han
May-23-2016, 10:07 GMT
Netherlands

Thanks for the info.
Regular sales for the concert in Amsterdam start this Friday. Any info about possible presales?

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 775 ]

Erwin
May-23-2016, 16:53 GMT
Netherlands

I think only the UK has presales. No news to be found of presales for the rest of Europe

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 693 ]

Pelle
May-23-2016, 18:39 GMT
Sweden

And we are waiting for Copenhagen Mr Simon

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 665 ]

Isabelle  
May-23-2016, 19:25 GMT
France

And Paris :)

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 650 ]

Erwin
May-23-2016, 20:13 GMT
Netherlands

More dates will follow soon, i'm sure.
The two dates at the Royal Albert Hall are already sold out. Perhaps he will do one more over there...

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 630 ]

Søren
May-23-2016, 21:03 GMT
Denmark

Probably not gonna happen. Ålborg om 29 October was announced today.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 608 ]

Erwin
May-24-2016, 07:20 GMT
Netherlands

VIP tickets already availible for Brussels.
https://http://www.sherpa.be/nlBE/Muziek/Pop-Rock/
Paul-Simon/

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 527 ]

Page: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread