Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlineSimon/Sting Tour 2015 Australia & Europe

Page: [1] ... [6] [7] [8]

AuthorComment

Brenda
Nov-16-2014, 05:35 GMT
Australia

You're doing a grand job there Scaaty! I am trying to round up a few of my cousins in Belfast to go! Now if I win Lotto i will join you !

[Like] 1 Scaaty Scaaty
[Reply] - [Readers: 598 ]

scottjohnson
Nov-16-2014, 11:51 GMT
United Kingdom

What kid of set do people think we will get at these shows? I'm going to most of the UK dates, and really looking forward to seeing Paul live again. Do you think the setlist will follow the one he used in the USA tour with Sting, or do people think there will be changes? And how long can we expect the show to be, do you think? Some of the early Simon/Sting dates ran for 2 and a half hours... do you think we can expect the same in Europe?

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 594 ]

Brenda
Nov-17-2014, 01:31 GMT
Australia

I think it will probably be more or less the same show and last the same tine. Maybe a difference in a song or two as in the US the setlist changed very little during the tour.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 575 ]

Matthew Evans
Nov-22-2014, 10:17 GMT
United Kingdom

I'm hoping for an extra ROTS song or two as it's the 25th anniversary.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 504 ]

Erwin
Nov-22-2014, 19:38 GMT
Netherlands

Born at the right time. One off my favorites and it has been a long time since Paul has played that song

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 492 ]

Matthew  
Jan-02-2015, 01:48 GMT
United Kingdom

Born at The Right Time would be a good choice for all those a Eastern European dates as that song was about the fall of the Iron Curtain in 1990.

[Like] 1 Brenda Brenda
[Reply] - [Readers: 396 ]

Page: [1] ... [6] [7] [8]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread