Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlineSimon/Sting Tour 2015 Australia & Europe

Page: [1] ... [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]

AuthorComment

Brenda
Sep-12-2014, 02:39 GMT
Australia

Hi Cecilia, I am not sure if the pre sale code would be the same for another concert at the same venue. I expect it might be but if not, as a member of Paul'd fan site they would send you another one to use. Not sure about front row . You could be lucky!

[Like] 1 Cécilia Cécilia
[Reply] - [Readers: 509 ]

Ljay
Sep-12-2014, 12:56 GMT
United Kingdom

I think ive been very lucky to get 3rd row back from the stage via the Fanclub Pre-sale.
I did try for the London date first but they were only offering tickets (Top price) ones half way down the arena. So i tried Birmingham date a few mins later and got offered Row C front block straight away! I was shaking couldnt believe it. I did actually let them go as i didnt want to pay the top price, so i searched again kept getting row E, then tried a 4th time and row C was there again so just went for it! :) so happy i did!

Ive been checking out the front row packages and Hot tickets etc Front row is at £420, Hot tickets offering rows further back than me for double the price! I keep having to check my confimation email incase ive made a mistake! im never THIS lucky to get seats that close.
I could of just missed out too as the presale email from Paul's site came just after midnight the day the presale started! It also looks like alot didnt even get the emails with the fanclub codes!

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 506 ]

Chris
Sep-14-2014, 09:47 GMT
Germany

Hi and greetings from Germany !
I read this forum often and now I have a question regarding the presale. The offical Paul Simon Site says, that the subscribers of the Paul Simon newsletter would get the presale code. But where on the site can I register for the newsletter ? There is no option to do that ! Or I cannot find it....looking forward to see him in cologne after years of the great concert in Hamburg....thank you for helping...

Greetings, Christian

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 487 ]

Brenda
Sep-14-2014, 12:50 GMT
Australia

Chris,top righ tof the page click on "join" and you can register.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 478 ]

Bodo
Sep-14-2014, 19:30 GMT
Austria

How many tickets do you get for 420 Pounds?

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 463 ]

Bodo
Sep-14-2014, 19:32 GMT
Austria

I have one extra 2nd pre-sale code that I can give to someone, send me an email to [email protected]

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 463 ]

Ljay
Sep-14-2014, 22:30 GMT
United Kingdom

£420 is just for the one on the front row package deal!

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 456 ]

Simon
Sep-15-2014, 10:10 GMT
United Kingdom

Crikey, I paid £60.00 a ticket for row B at Nottingham in 2011 & I didn't have to put up with seeing Sting either.....
For £420 I'd want to be in the band at least!

[Like] 1 Nath Nath
[Reply] - [Readers: 447 ]

Bodo
Sep-15-2014, 11:59 GMT
Austria

the deal includes a T-shirt and pin i guess ;-)

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 442 ]

Chris
Sep-15-2014, 18:40 GMT
Germany

On the top right I registered long time ago. But is this the newsletter ? Never received a newsletter....

Greetings Chris

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 425 ]

Chris
Sep-16-2014, 08:32 GMT
Germany

Thanks to Cecilia at Facebook ( same Cecilia as here on the site ? ) I figured out to register to the newsletter.
Today begins the presale for cologne, but I did not received any presale code. Is this normal ? Does anyone have a presale code, that is not needed ? I would like to buy tickets, but without a code it isn t possible...

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 397 ]

Erwin  
Sep-16-2014, 09:07 GMT
Netherlands

Antwerp presale is working just fine! Got my tickets.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 394 ]

Chris
Sep-16-2014, 09:31 GMT
Germany

Please mail to [email protected] if anyone has a second presale code for me. I am searching for the ticketmaster presale beginning today for cologne.
But by the way: Clicking on the link via the Paul Simon Website to purchase tickets let me get to the normal ticketmaster site in Germany mentioned that the sale does not yet started. But where can I put in the password ? There is no space for that. ( if I will receive one password ) Is there a special hidden link in the email with the password ?

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 392 ]

Ljay
Sep-16-2014, 11:25 GMT
United Kingdom

So Sting being there has def Up'd the price then? I got row C LG Arena last week but that was the top price ones at £138! ....Would never usually pay that much! But had to for Paul! :) ....£60 is def more up my street....Could of got a couple of dates in if they were that price!

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 378 ]

Ljay
Sep-16-2014, 11:26 GMT
United Kingdom

So Sting being there has def Up'd the price then? I got row C LG Arena last week but that was the top price ones at £138! ....Would never usually pay that much! But had to for Paul! :) ....£60 is def more up my street....Could of got a couple of dates in if they were that price!

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 378 ]

Page: [1] ... [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread