Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlineSimon/Sting Tour 2015 Australia & Europe

Page: [1] ... [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]

AuthorComment

Ljay
Sep-09-2014, 12:01 GMT
United Kingdom

i Misread your post earlier Erwin, yes Amsterdam presale was today! Im not sure why its not working! :(

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 553 ]

Erwin
Sep-09-2014, 12:03 GMT
Netherlands

Okay, i will wait a little longer. Thank you all for the help!!!

Ans
Sep-09-2014, 12:05 GMT
Netherlands

Hi Erwin, my link from paulsimon.com worked fine. I just tried it via paulsimon.com not via my email message and it worked fine. I don't know if the link works from here but I copied the link so you can see you get the page where you can fill in your presale code. Good luck.

https://http://www.ticketmaster.nl/event/135993?

Ljay
Sep-09-2014, 12:08 GMT
United Kingdom

I just tried the same too and got the same page! https://http://www.ticketmaster.nl/event/135993?

Erwin
Sep-09-2014, 12:16 GMT
Netherlands

The link is working but i can not order also no space to give presale code.....

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 551 ]

Brenda
Sep-09-2014, 13:21 GMT
Australia

Erwin it works for me too. Are you a member of Paulsimon.com and are you logged in? did you get your presale code ok by E mail? Cecilia you can get more than one concert with the same code.

[Like] 2 Bjoern, Cécilia Bjoern, Cécilia
[Reply] - [Readers: 547 ]

Erwin
Sep-09-2014, 13:34 GMT
Netherlands

Well on my laptob it does not work. Than i used my tablet and everything went well!!!!! Why de link does not work on my laptob i have really no idea and it's very strange..
I'll be using tablet next time!!!

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 545 ]

Ljay
Sep-09-2014, 14:04 GMT
United Kingdom

oh so happy it worked in the end for you! So you now have your Amsterdam tickets? :)

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 544 ]

Erwin
Sep-09-2014, 15:08 GMT
Netherlands

Yes i do!!! Next week i am going for Antwerp tickets.
How big are the venues in other coutries? Amsterdam and Antwerp can have maximum of 15.000 i believe. Well i hope ticketsales are going very well. It;s Always nicer being in a venue that is (almost) sold out.....

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 539 ]

ersa76
Sep-09-2014, 20:43 GMT
Italy

I've got my presale code today! I look forward to get the tikets on 16. I'm afraid it will be expensive as it is a very big and famous place. PS used to performe in a cosy open air Arena with very good prices in the previous concerts in Milan. I think I'm going to pay the same for really worse places! Sting is the difference.

[Like] 1 Lara Lara
[Reply] - [Readers: 520 ]

Joost1970
Sep-09-2014, 22:00 GMT
Netherlands

Is there a way to get a presale code? I thought I was subscribed to the Paul Simon Mailinglist but apperently I was not... Would like to buy tickets for the Amsterdam concert...

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 514 ]

Scaaty  
Sep-09-2014, 23:49 GMT
Ireland

Ok finally I've been able to log on!! Brilliant Simon and sting tour in Europe - well done ans and Paul Simon info to be first with the news - got my tickets today with password from Paul Simon.com. Tickets ranged from 35 - 155 euro. Same place as we saw the the Graceland concert ans, I could've got 7 row from front on the level but decided to go for front of tiered row in the centre. Maybe will get to stand at very front as before:)

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 504 ]

Scaaty
Sep-09-2014, 23:54 GMT
Ireland

Thank you Paul for announcing the European tour on my 25th wedding anniversary :)))) best present ever!!!

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 504 ]

Ans  
Sep-10-2014, 19:57 GMT
Netherlands

Glad you got good seats Scaaty. For Amsterdam I have also good seats, midfront row 5. Normally it is standing area but now divided in smaller blocks so it should be easy to go up front when we are allowed to do some dancing. We had a great time at the Graceland anniversary in Dublin up front. It was so special to stand a few feet away from Paul when he played and sang SOS just with his guitar.

Indeed a great present for your 25th wedding anniversary, congratulations!!

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 464 ]

Cécilia
Sep-11-2014, 16:26 GMT
France

Brenda, thanks for answering my question about the pre-sale code. You say you can get more than one concert with the same code, but if you want to get tickets for 2 concerts, do you have to purchase the tickets at the same time or can you purchase tickets for one concert now and use the same pre-sale code to purchase tickets for the second concert later ? I want to get tickets for the Paris show. If a second show is added in Paris, I'd like to get tickets for that second show too.

Another question : can't you get front row tickets without buying an "Ultimate Front Row Package" ???

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 435 ]

Page: [1] ... [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread