www.paul-simon.info 
The neck of my Guitar

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlineCorry 2.0 - please give us peace!

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Bodo  
Sep-03-2013, 22:21 GMT
Portugal

Hi

I am writing from my vacation in Portugal, so this will be my only posting about that "problem".

I know I am somehow too nice, thats why I tried to do my best, responded whenever I was asked, was polite and well, I even thought it would turn out good.

It did not.
From out of nowhere this insane person named "Corry" (her name changes very often) attacked me during my vacation. 3 or 4 days after a posting. I was not nice enough to her when responding to the discussion about Sound of Silence used in a commercial.
It looks like Corry has some serious problems, some kind of manic-depression. There may be times where you can talk normal, but some days later it turns out that her brain changes.

She said herself now for the second time that she will leave the forum forever. (The first time was about half a year or more ago)
Whatever. If you see any posting from Corry or a unknown Durch person that starts posting youtube videos - Please delete them or report them to me. I have no time for sanity and childish actions.

I was warned two times last year from very nice Paul Simon fans I like a lot and see as friends since well..10 years now I think. But I thought this forum should be open and said I will wait and see.

Now the time has come. There is no other option. I do not need that silly discussions behind the curtain.

This is a friendly place for Paul Simon fans.

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 632 ]

Corry
Sep-04-2013, 01:22 GMT
Netherlands

Bodo: will you please be so kind to delete ALL posts I posted on this forum during my membership? I thank you in advance!

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 622 ]

Corry  
Sep-04-2013, 01:56 GMT
Netherlands

Quote by Bodo:

"this insane person named "Corry"". End quote.

Bodo: you do no want to see me never and never again. I can only give you the following advice: if you are so mad about seeing my name just do the right thing to wipe this name in all entire posts made by me and the so called aliasses......I used and please do not forget the private messages!

From that time on your forum will look cleaned up from all "the mess" I posted here! If you really hate me so much please do not take any profit from posts I made such as videos etc.. From that moment you will be more believable as you are in your statement now you made about me.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 621 ]

Ans
Sep-04-2013, 14:40 GMT
Netherlands

To Corry,

first in Dutch: Jouw persoonlijke aanvallen op het forum en in private messages zijn echt beneden alle peil. Je bent te veeleisend, te persoonlijk en je hebt vaak een absurd sterke mening. Dit is de reden dat je telkens vastloopt op forums en waarschijnlijk ook in je dagelijkse leven.

Bodo, I agree with you completely, I think it's unbelievable that Corry has the courage to attack you in private messages. Her personal attacks and often demanding messages on this forum are bad enough.

Bodo is believable, Corry's behaviour not.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 582 ]

Alain B
Sep-04-2013, 15:48 GMT
France

I do agree with you Ans.

We all have to thank Bodo for it's wonferful site

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 579 ]

Lara
Sep-04-2013, 21:11 GMT
Italy

For what I've understand of this story (maybe I lost something)I'm agree with you Bodo, and Ans and Alain.
I'm a "Neck of my guitar" friend since 2006, a lovely place where sharing ideas, opinions and healthy love for PS work. I've never felt any kind of limitation, except for impolite behaviors. And I'm always grateful for Bodo's work here!

[Like] 2 Bodo, Ersa76 Bodo, Ersa76
[Reply] - [Readers: 552 ]

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread