Bottom

HeadlinePeter Rezuke - Killed in Morgantown, West Virginia

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

George Davis aka Wol
Aug-01-2013, 19:45 GMT
USA - United Staates America

Dear Mr Simon,

My name is George Davis. I am the best friend of the late Peter Rezuke, who died in a motorcycle accident in Morgantown, West Virginia on Saturday at 11:30 am. We were returning to Massachusetts from Mylan Park (MountainFest) where Three Dog Night had performed just the day before. I am writing to you for a very special reason. While Susan Rezuke was being counseled in the hospital, our friends, Tim and Karen Fleury, my wife and myself were waiting in a room next door. Suddenly, for no reason, your song, ´Homeward Bound´ started playing on Pandora radio on Tim´s phone. He couldn´t shut it off. We have since listened to that song over and over again and, with your permission?, I have included it in a slide presentation to show on Sunday at the service @ Miles Funeral Directors, 100 Worcester Rd, Sterling, MA. Service star6ts at 11 am. What I ask of you is for a few simple words to Susan Rezuke. Pete was saying goodbye using your song. It would mean everything to Susan, to myself, and to the procession of bikers and to the retired (one week) Connecticut Fire Chief who loaded Sue´s bike up on his truck and drove it, her, and Karen Fleury up to Connecticut. Tim, my wife Karen, and I road the 600 miles home. We counted each mile. Thank you. Love your music.

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] 1 Bodo Bodo
[Reply] - [Readers: 699 ]

George Davis aka Wol
Aug-01-2013, 19:47 GMT

George Davis aka Wolfman

I can be reached at [email protected] or 978-760-3077. Thank you all for your support.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 699 ]

George Davis aka Wol
Aug-01-2013, 19:49 GMT

"... We all will be received in Graceland" Couldn't be more appropriate right now. It's comforting.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 699 ]

Scaaty
Aug-02-2013, 11:12 GMT
Ireland

Very sorry for your sad loss. Hopefully like many of us have on this fan website you find some comfort in the words & music of Paul Simon.

[Like] 3 Bodo, Ans, Brenda Bodo, Ans, Brenda
[Reply] - [Readers: 659 ]

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread