Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlineSouth American tour this fall?

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Joey
Jun-12-2013, 03:35 GMT
Canada

Paul Simon in South America this fall? Santiago, Chile on November 2: http://canchageneral.com/conciertos/paul-simon-vie
ne-a-darse-una-vuelta-a-chile-en-noviembre/?utm_so
urce=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=paul-
simon-viene-a-darse-una-vuelta-a-chile-en-noviembr
e

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] 1 Bodo Bodo
[Reply] - [Readers: 819 ]

Bodo
Aug-06-2013, 10:18 GMT
Austria

This doesn't seem to be happen I guess...with the Sting tour in mind now.

Anyway, maybe Paul and Sting are touring in South America next January/Feb...

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 682 ]

Brenda
Aug-06-2013, 23:27 GMT
Australia

what does the article say Bodo? Macafee has blocked it on my computer.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 654 ]

Corry  
Aug-07-2013, 01:14 GMT
Netherlands

Perhaps I may cause any inconvenience to you by answering you but the article is very old: date 11 of Juny 2013 and it has been written in Spanish. I copy and paste the English text for you here:

Paul Simon comes to shop around to Chile in NovemberBy Canchageneral.com on June 11, 2013

According to the report said The Third, Paul Simon, agreed to the latter part of 2013 a tour of South America, being the November 2 possible debut date Musician in Chile, at the Teatro Caupolicán as the place chosen by the production host the concert.

" In the case of Chile, a producer of regional launched respective tenders and negotiations began earlier this year. Meanwhile, the team that integrated historical voice Simon and Garfunkel established that the timing of Santiago is Saturday November 2 and medium capacity enclosure, so managers visit the Teatro Caupolicán reserved for That same day, under the objective of bringing about five thousand people. These days, conform details and advance the negotiations, so that the formalization of the event would come in the coming weeks , "the written medium.

The South American tour will be part of a tour that began in 2011, and an average of 24 songs , including the most successful solo artist, covers and always sounds forced Simon and Garfunkel ."End of the article for so far.

In this article is also called "The Third" and I will quote the first alinea:

"Reserved for November debut of Paul Simon in Chile
A producer negotiates the show for Saturday November 2 at the Teatro Caupolicán."End quote

Link:

http://www.latercera.com/noticia/entretencion/2013
/06/661-527703-9-reservan-para-noviembre-debut-de-
paul-simon-en-chile.shtml

It is not quite sure - but whom am I - that Paul Simon will definitily go to Chile: to my opinion negatiations are still open, This article has also the date of 06.11.2013: two months ago......

I will do one proposal to you as a person and please will you be so kind to accept this one. I wil stay here and I will also post here. And I duly have the intention not to hurt anyone, but I want to like we respect each other in a decent way. In the past I made a false start: I am aware of it and I will keep my big mouth!

Maybe you have seen how the other forum looks like now.....for further info see the forum itself: a new message has been put up last day without any results!

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 648 ]

Bodo
Aug-07-2013, 08:39 GMT
Austria

Thanks Corry for the translation.
Well yeah - it talks about a concert in Chile this fall.

Maybe Paul had that idea after touring Australia so succesfull - to go on a last tour to Southamerica, where he wasn't since the early 1990s.

I just digged that old posting by Joey up (he posted it on June 12) because we had no response on it and now it seems to have become a rumour only. I don't think Paul and Sting will tour trough Southamerica.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 636 ]

Erwin
Aug-07-2013, 23:15 GMT
Netherlands

If they tour it wil be big citys in USA and Europe i think...

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 599 ]

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread