Start a new Thread

Bottom

Headlinethe dreamer of music

Page: [1] [2]

AuthorComment

Brenda
Feb-21-2013, 11:11 GMT
Australia

Dreamer of Music had quite a few sections Anthony. And great photos. What was the name of the site you printed out the pages of?

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 436 ]

Bodo
Feb-21-2013, 11:40 GMT
Austria

Any news Jose?

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 433 ]

Jose Maria
Feb-21-2013, 14:23 GMT
Spain

Everything is in our hard disks, no stuff is lost. In fact the whole site could be uploaded in a short time, but it will not happen. Maybe in a future in a different way, but for the moment we want some rest from Paul Simon. And of course we have tons of unreleased stuff in our files.
Bodo thanks for allowing to post here the reasons of our goodbye, we are considering thoughtfully how to put it. Soon we will put the note.
And yes Bodo you are right, what it has happened, besides important personal and private reasons of ourselves, it could be considered too as a kind of "note for navigators" for those who run Simon-like websites

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 424 ]

Bodo
Feb-21-2013, 15:25 GMT
Austria

Hi Jose

Well did you get serious in trouble or has the problem be solved by deleting the page?

I never heard of any official problem (from Eddie Simon or other official person), so I wonder what the problem might be.

If they tell us to keep down the site, well I am going to do that, no problem. I do not take any personal risk for their popularity and wealth.

If it is one of those national music industry representants I would love to tell them f**%* , because usually those are idiots and I am pretty sure the official Paul Simon management is not involved and never wants us to stop those pages.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 420 ]

Lara  
Feb-21-2013, 18:33 GMT
Italy

It's a very sad story and a real pity. Great that you have saved all the files, wishing that you will use them in the future.
And I join Bodo with " f**%* " if the problem is about music industry rappresentants!

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 408 ]

jupira  
Feb-21-2013, 20:34 GMT
Brazil

Hey ' hermanitos de escrita con tilde en la n' que lastima ..
Me encantava el site.MUCHO!
Sorry for the troubles.Im getting afraid of checking this site - 2 last times I did I've got bad news.
Hope never get any about Pauls here

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 402 ]

Anthony
Mar-04-2013, 17:02 GMT
USA - United Staates America

Yes that was the site, I have part one printed out. I don't
know what he means trouble with Paul?

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 340 ]

Page: [1] [2]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread