www.paul-simon.info 
The neck of my Guitar

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlinePicture: Paul Simon has auctioned a private lesson of the song writing. Collect donations charity Ch

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Corry
Nov-08-2012, 00:46 GMT
Netherlands

Paul Simon has auctioned a private lesson of the song writing. Collect donations charity Children\´s Health Fund to sponsor him his purpose. ◆ guitar autographed picture in New York, so I get to teach guitar or song writing, in person from Simon. Charitybuzz.com to hold the auction is wearing a valuation of $ 75 million (¥ 590 million). Simon has also exhibited his friend and guitar autographed him. Said to have gathered to sign in Children\´s Health Fund25 anniversary concert was held in NYC on October 4. Including Simon, sisters Ann & Nancy Wilson, Sting, James Taylor, of Hart, Steve Martin, Tom Hanks, and Amy Grant signed Martin X-Series acoustic-electric guitar. Now, here have a value of $ 2,500 (about 197,000 yen). In order to support children who do not receive adequate health care, Children\´s Heatlth Fund, Simon and was founded in 1987 by Erwin Rediena pediatrician. Ako Suzuki, London

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 447 ]

Bodo  
Nov-08-2012, 09:41 GMT
Austria

Somehow the guitar itself would look much better without the signatures. Isn't the price the same? :-)

Does Sting sing his checkes also with a :)

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 427 ]

Søren
Nov-08-2012, 09:48 GMT
Denmark

It would be a (pleasant) surprise, it Sting indeed sings his checks ;-)

[Like] 1 Bodo Bodo
[Reply] - [Readers: 422 ]

Bodo
Nov-08-2012, 10:14 GMT
Austria

:-)

[Like] 1 Bodo Bodo
[Reply] - [Readers: 419 ]

Bodo
Nov-08-2012, 10:18 GMT
Austria

I will sing you that check - well it could be that he got away with that in a few restaurants.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 419 ]

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread