Bottom

HeadlineBackingband

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

rene
May-17-2004, 21:51 GMT
IP:
Denmark

Does anyone have information on the musicians in the backingband of the 2004 tour (parken. CPH)?

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 387 ]

Bodo
May-18-2004, 10:19 GMT
IP:
Austria

Hi Rene.
I guess S&G have the same band as in fall 2003.
What do you mean with ´parken. CPH´ ?

Or do you mean the opening act? S&G, Paul or Art never have any opening act´s in the last years (except Harper Simon´s Menlo Park at 1 or 2 shows)

rene
May-18-2004, 22:30 GMT
IP:
Denmark

Hi Bodo - thank´s for answering...
I was interested in the names of the musicians on the 2004-tour (I don´t know the names of the ´03-band, just that there are 7 members...).
Parken is the name of the stadium in Copenhagen, where S&G + Everly Bros are playing on july 23. - I´ll be there, of course...

Bodo
May-19-2004, 12:23 GMT
IP:
Austria

Ok, I´ll try to find the names. They are somewhere here on the site in the older new´s.

From Simon´s band there are only Mark Steward and Jamey Haddad, Warren Bernhard(?) on piano.. the other names I can´t remember.

Martin -- Boras
May-19-2004, 13:44 GMT
IP:
Sweden

Bodo! but why wasn´t Steve Gadd been together with S&G on the 03 tour and why aint he on -04 tour? hasn´t he been with Paul since 1981 or something. I don´t really mind because I´ve already seen Stevie but it´s always interesting to see the worlds best drummer.

Bodo
May-19-2004, 14:13 GMT
IP:
Austria

Steve Gadd is Paul´s drummer since 1975 I think. He also was Art Garfunkel´s drummer on some shows back in 2001(?)
I don´t know why he isn´t on tour with them, maybe he has better things to do, he is touring with a lot of artist´s (James Taylor, Eric Clapton)

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread