Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlineSaw these people

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Bodo
Jul-16-2012, 09:30 GMT
United Kingdom

Ha, I knew my memory was good - I saw those 2 japanese people we meet in Montreux 2002 just standing opposite us on the front last night...but I might look too different now, they did not recognize me :-( Poor bodo.

Funny to see them 10 years later together again.

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 354 ]

Bjoern
Jul-16-2012, 12:09 GMT
Germany

The world is sooo small!

Choku
Jul-16-2012, 14:08 GMT
United Kingdom

Bodo,

I am terribly sorry that I did not recognize you yesterday. I seem to have concentrated too much on the stage (but the show was so intense that we needed that degree of concentration, you know!). Anyway, it is really good that we both enjoyed the extraordinary show, as you described in a different thread.

It has been long time since we met in Montreux, and this time it is by far easier to be in the show, as I now live in London. The lady in Kimono, Fumie, however, has travelled all the way from Japan, and she will be following the tour for most of this week's shows. Some of the fans here may recognize her.

With best wishes

Bodo
Jul-16-2012, 22:16 GMT
United Kingdom

Hello Choku! Wonderfull that you read that and could reply! :-)
It is no problem, I also wasn't sure for 100%, otherwise I might have shout to your side - we were just standing exactly opposite of you ( I made a picture of you with my cellphone). I saw you enjoyed the show a lot, it was such a great concert!

All the best, also send Fumie my greetings.
Bodo

Choku
Jul-16-2012, 23:08 GMT
United Kingdom

Hi Bodo,

Thank you very much for your kind message! I shall forward your greetings to Fumie, who I believe has already arrived at Brussels now.

I thank you also for maintaining this great webpage, even after the difficulties you experienced recently. With no special reasons, I have become rather reluctant to write messages, but have been enjoying reading those messages in this forum.

Anyway, I will fly to the shows in Stockholm and Oslo next week (and I was at the very first show in Dublin...). Yes, I think I am still crazy after all these years (if I may use the cliche). Just slightly more quietly, perhaps.

Best,

SueR
Jul-16-2012, 23:45 GMT
United Kingdom

Choku, I'm not certain but I think I saw you in an audience photo of the Dublin concert. I can't remember who's photo it was now, but I will have a look to see if I can find it.

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread