Bottom

HeadlinePaul Simon & John Mayer perform at Rock Hall

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Ans
May-14-2004, 15:51 GMT
IP:
Netherlands

Paul performs tonight with John Mayer at Rock Hall for VH1 series.
It will be taped for television and scheduled to air at 8 p.m. Tuesday, June 15, on VH1.

I wonder if someone could tape this for the European people.

Here is the link for the full article.

http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/plaindealer
/index.ssf?/base/entertainment/108452721189790.xml

It sounds like a great performance.

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 431 ]

Bodo
May-14-2004, 16:00 GMT
IP:
Austria

Thanks a lot for the news Ans. You could post it into the news section so maybe the chance is bigger that someone will read and tape it.
But anyway - VH1, I think I have this channel - don´t you have it?

Bodo
May-14-2004, 16:55 GMT
IP:
Austria

I did it now. I hope I really have VH1, I also have a channel called Oxygen and sometimes they write VH1...

Bodo
May-14-2004, 16:58 GMT
IP:
Austria

BTW. Congratulations to the Netherlands who reached the final of Songcontest 2004 ;-)
Yeah, I watched it LOL

The Netherlands had a good song, but I would vote for Cypres.
But the best song this year comes from Germany, I´m really curious if other countries will have the same opinion. That´s one of the best Songcontest songs since...hm, ever ;-)

Ans
May-14-2004, 17:11 GMT
IP:
Netherlands

Thanks for posting it in the news section, I was not sure if the article was to long for the news section.

We have this channel but it´s the european vh1 and I don´t think they show it here, they have lot´s of rehearsels here, almost all of it is Old stuff.

Iya
May-14-2004, 18:47 GMT
IP:
Netherlands

Hmmmm, who knows the Dutch song will end up somewhere high this year. That would be the first time since many many years... But I guess they have a good song, yes. I haven´t heard any of the others, though. Hope you´ll have fun watching, Bodo!

Bodo
May-17-2004, 15:05 GMT
IP:
Austria

Oh I couldn´t watch it.
We tried to listen to it on the radio, but it was really strange- NO radiostation broadcasted the song contest.
In the last years we always had a very funny radio broadcast - 2 comedians making jokes about the singers. So we watched the songcontest on TV, but turned of the radio to hear them.

Austria was so horrible (as most of the time). Cypres got a good place, but sadly most of the people voted for an idiotic song from Ukraine, only because the girl was wearing a Xena costume...

Germany had no chance, but one of the best songs.

Iya
May-17-2004, 18:49 GMT
IP:
Netherlands

Well, here in Holland there are lots of rumours about Eastern European countries voting for each other´s songs... No wonder of course, the Netherlands didn´t end up very high again ;-)!

Sumit 
May-26-2004, 08:02 GMT
IP:
Australia

Does anyone know what songs Paul sang in this performance?

I know Randy Jackson of American Idol fame was involved. Must have been interesting.

Bodo
May-26-2004, 10:02 GMT
IP:
Austria

I hope we can later get it in mpg or avi format, then I can upload it to the Multimedia section.

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread