Bottom

HeadlineParis

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Evsie
May-12-2004, 08:56 GMT
IP:
United Kingdom

Just bought my ticket for paris, I got row 88 but I have not a clue where this is in relation to the stage!

Does anyone know?

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 298 ]

J-B Dahmoune
May-12-2004, 09:10 GMT
IP:
France

I got the exact same problem. I´m in row 89, but this is supposed to be 1st cateogry tickets, so I guess row 88 or 89 are agood seats (??), at least I hope for 150 euros...
JBD

Nathgertsch
May-12-2004, 09:15 GMT
IP:
France

They show you the place on the map of the room when you ask for a ticket

Evsie
May-12-2004, 09:19 GMT
IP:
United Kingdom

Yes but it´s just a random dot, it´s not very specific. Is the stage at the right hand side as you look at the map or is it in the middle?

Bodo
May-12-2004, 09:23 GMT
IP:
Austria

A stage in the middle?
Eh, S&G are not Phil Collins ;-)

But wow, 150 Euros.. So Amsterdam is the only cheap concert? Why?

J-B Dahmoune
May-12-2004, 09:26 GMT
IP:
France

In my understanding, the left side of this small and impossible to understand (!!) map shows stairs (confirmed by the "virtual visit" available on the Bercy.fr website). For this reason, I guessed that our seats, being situated on right side, would be near the stage. I don´t think they ususally have center stage there, except for people like Sardou.
But once agai, this is just my feeling, and just like you I´d like to know what we paid for....!
Alternatively, a phone call to Bercy could help....(?)
JBD

søren 
May-12-2004, 10:12 GMT
IP:
Denmark

Bodo (and others). No I don´t think Amsterdam is the only cheap concert. In Copenhagen ALL tickets are 425 or 500 danish kroner(425 for seats far away from the stage and 500 for the better seats or for standing at the grass) which is roughly 57-67 Euros. Not too expencive in my opinion.
And BTW: If anybody should be interested in combining a trip to Denmark with these relatively cheap tickets you can still buy them at http://www.billetmaskinen.dk, and there IS an english version :)

Bodo
May-12-2004, 10:17 GMT
IP:
Austria

Denmark...hm. That´s really a long Trip, but for people from Hamburg it´s the best decission I think.

I don´t understand why they are so expensive in other countries, that´s not fair IMO.

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread