Bottom

HeadlineToo much!!

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

David
May-06-2004, 23:28 GMT
IP:
Germany

Oh dear. I must admit I am getting a little concerned! By the time the dynamic duo get to Rome they will be completely knackered! OK, singing two hours a night for a few weeks isn´t going to kill them, but all that travel! Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Paris, Köln, London, Dublin, Manchester, Münich, Rome, Amsterdam. All in two weeks. Jesus, even Japanese tourists don´t manage that kind of schedule. And these guys aren´t 21 anymore. I wonder, will the performances suffer. How much enthusiasm, for example, will they show in Köln....a concert sandwiched between Paris and Amsterdam. I get the feeling that that concert will be performed not really of of a sense of Love and affection for the people of Cologne! Hmmm. Anybody want a couple of tickets? ?180 each? (Only kidding, but I am concerned!)

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 243 ]

Bodo
May-07-2004, 09:18 GMT
IP:
Austria

I guess they will add some Asian and Australian dates too in August.

It´s no problem for their voices. They have a long break when the Everly´s come on stage, and again a short one when they show the 2nd movie. Also Art has some solo songs where Paul can relax, I think this tour is less work for them as their solo tours. (Maybe a little bit more work for Garfunkel, cause he had his 2 friends also on stage the last years and never performs very long)

But you don´t have to be worrie, I think all people/cities get exactly the same show, Love and affection.

Nathgertsch
May-07-2004, 10:02 GMT
IP:
France

Poor men : they will definitely need Marie No´s cares... :-)

Bodo
May-07-2004, 10:04 GMT
IP:
Austria

Well, Paul will take some camomille...and Art some grass I guess ;-)

Nathgertsch
May-07-2004, 10:06 GMT
IP:
France

At least,then, that could be funny ! :-)

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread