Bottom

HeadlineA reply From RTL about Paul!

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Brandy
Mar-15-2004, 18:07 GMT
IP:
Canada

I e-mailed RTL complaining about the bad humour we were complaining in here about Paul on one of their comedy shows, and they replied! Here is what they said:

Hallo!

Thank you for your Email and your interest in RTL.

"Mittermeiers Saturday Night" is Stand-Up-Comedy and as you know the sense of humor may differ.
We regret, that you don´t share Michael´s humor. We certainly appreciate Paul Simon and his work,
it never was intendet to offend him.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Köln

I don´t think they realize why it was so offensive in the first place. Nice of them to reply, though.

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 245 ]

Marieno 
Mar-15-2004, 18:11 GMT
IP:
France

So, i can say that this Mittermeier is a nasty austrian nazi without offending him...

Bodo
Mar-15-2004, 18:46 GMT
IP:
Austria

Mittermaier and Simon again this saturday.
Again this week Mittermaier was making jokes about Paul Simon, but at this time he was very nice to him. (The show is recorded weeks before so I don´t think this is a reaction ;-) )

But he said that he likes his music, and that Simon is ´Bavarian´. Mittermaier always says that everyone is from Bavaria if he likes him or it´s really a big star.
They showed the clip of ´Diamonds´ with Ladysmith, and the only thing they did (4 Comedians) was dancing like Ladysmith Black Mambazo. Yeah, it really looks very funny and strange how Ladysmith dance´s.. I can agree on that.. it looks like what the children in kindergarten are doing:-)

But they didn´t say anything against Paul during this show... strange how he changes his mind or ;-)

Ans
Mar-15-2004, 19:43 GMT
IP:
Netherlands

I´m sure he expected a lot of comments;-) and this is his way to apologize!!*g*

But I still think he´s a stupid guy.....sorry.

Brandy
Mar-15-2004, 21:40 GMT
IP:
Canada

Agreed. What he said about Paul is not fit to be said about ANYONE, I would still be mad even if he said those things about someone else. It was rude no matter how you look at it.

I hope he has admitted his mistake, or maybe he just felt guilty after making rude fun of Paul.

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread