Bottom

HeadlineFamily Thank Yous in Volcano Album

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Micky 
Mar-14-2004, 15:33 GMT
IP:
United Kingdom

I always Love reading Eides thank yous, she comes across as such a sweet natured woman. But the family ones in Volcano I think are the sweetest. So I thought I´d re-produce it for those who haven´t got the album.

(For Family) Thank you Mom for all your good cookingwhile I made these recordings. Belle, Belle, Bellle ---- thank you for him. Thanks for your kind support Ed & Les ( Hi Em Dilem!). Hey there, Laura ---- I appreaciate your help (Hi Ted!). "Hello Darling" to Ang. "Hey!" to Cynthia. "Hi Y´all!" To Babe & Travis. Thank you to Harper & Leva. Good ol Aunt Peggy thanks for the crowders (Hi Stan!). "How Do?" to Aunt Liz in GA. "Deal ´Em!" to Uncle John & Aunt Dot. Lovely Aunt Laura in Snyder, TX --- thank you (Hi Uncle Dub, Becky & Aunt Totsy in Fort Worth). Thank you "Sugar." (I think this is Paul) And all my love to Mr. Big Stuff (Adrian?), Miss McGillicutty (Lulu?), Sweet Thing (Gabriel?) and Pickles Bill. (Who? They only have three kids.

I thought the last name was odd...unless Paul is Mr. Big Stuff? But I would have thought he was "Sugar."

Hugs

Micky

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 265 ]

Marieno
Mar-14-2004, 19:26 GMT
IP:
France

Hey, Micky Sherlock Holmes, if you read the "technics" lines, you could see that the drawings were made by Lulu Mc Gillicutty, Sweet things and Mr Big Stuff (and certainly Edie, i recognize her style), so i don´t believe that this Mr Big Stuff is Paul...but maybe he likes to draw in a childish style :-)...for me, this Pickles Bill is Paul...

Micky 
Mar-14-2004, 19:59 GMT
IP:
United Kingdom

Pickles Bill is Paul...lol could be. When you look at Edie´s drawings they´re very child like, so you never know lol.

And yes I´d noticed the part about the drawings which makes me wonder why I´d put ?´s all over the place...lol!

Hugs

Micky

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread