HeadlineVery bad

Page: [1] [2]

AuthorComment

Alain
Mar-04-2004, 07:46 GMT
IP:
France

Salut Jerry
Shame is not on you because Michael Mittermeier is a german idiot...
I like your sympathetic reaction.
I´m happy and proud to be on this site whit "humans" like you.
I hope, one day, I can shake your hand.
And I vote for Bodo for the next Nobel peace prize.
Alain who speak english like a spanish cow (or a french one)

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 250 ]

Micky
Mar-04-2004, 14:02 GMT
IP:
United Kingdom

I don´t think you need to apologise for anything Jerry. To me this kind of humour is not funny, nor is it good satire, it is just sick and in very bad taste.

In my country, the UK, we have had a lot of problems with sex crimes and accusations that are untrue. In this day and age where neighbours can accuse someone of pedophilia with little evidence I find this kind of humour sick.

The problem is even though the accusations maybe total rubbish and is someone trying to get rid of another, mud sticks! And people never seem to forget and ignore the fact there was no evidence to back the accusation up.

We´ve had celebrities accused of sex crimes that supposedly happened over 20 years ago and there´s no evidence to back the claim up, but yet these people have this badge for the rest of their lives.

To say someone looks like a pedophiliac is irresponsible and stupid and I don´t feel it is an intelligent way of judging things in a negative manner at all.

So don´t apologise for very bad satire Jerry. It worse than bad humour.

Hugs

Micky

Micky 
Mar-04-2004, 14:06 GMT
IP:
United Kingdom

I´ve realised that the way Isaid things looks as if you were in some way backing up what this idiot said.

Sorry Jerry I wasn´t pointing fingers at you hon and by no means place you in the same catagorie of this person. I know you agree with us, so I´ll say it again hon, don´t apologise.

Big Hugs

Micky

jerry
Mar-05-2004, 13:58 GMT
IP:
Germany

thank you all for your kind words... maybe I should not apologize but still I feel sorry for this show, for everything. It is in "my country" that they broadcast it, and that are german "comedians" telling such stupid crap... poor Paul; I wished I could stop this!

Bodo
Mar-05-2004, 14:05 GMT
IP:
Austria

The only good thing is (ok not really good but..) that no one really knows Paul Simon *g* So he made idiotic jokes about a person only a few percent know (eh, I´m sure nearly Nobody who watches Mittermeier knows Paul Simon)

Anyway, this show is so boring and inferior compared to everything else Mittermeier did before - I don´t think they will air it longer. 3 or 4 shows more, then it´s history.

jerry
Mar-05-2004, 15:10 GMT
IP:
Germany

well, it is supposed to be broadcasted only 6 times!

Bodo
Mar-05-2004, 15:12 GMT
IP:
Austria

...and never again. I think they made the first 6 shows to test it on us - and if it´s good the people will cry for more (but not in this case)

carry
Mar-05-2004, 18:33 GMT
IP:
United Kingdom

I understand you,jerry,I feel the same

Page: [1] [2]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread