HeadlineVery bad

Page: [1] [2]

AuthorComment

Bodo
Mar-01-2004, 10:27 GMT
IP:
Austria

Paul Simon is a paedophiliac.

That´s what German comedian Michael Mittermeier and his friends say in his show (25 years of SNL) about Paul Simon.
He implies that Paul looks like a guy who is giving lollis to small children - when they show the clip of S&G performing The Boxer on SNL.
After that they say - if you really think that S&G look fucking, then look at Paul Simon later - and then they show a clip of Paul in the turkey costume.

Michael Mittermeier is the most famous comedian in german speaking countries since around 6 years. His shows are spectacles like big concert´s - selling more seat´s than them often. But IMO, this is by far not funny (the paedophiliac part)

You can tell this guy what you think about him on his website here

http://www.mittermeier.de/kontakt/form_friends.htm

or, better write to RTL Television, the channel broadcasting the show.

http://www.rtl-television.de/html/frameset_contact
.html

RTL contact

Well, it´s a comedian - but to say someone looks like a paedophiliac is IMO way too much.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 310 ]

Iya
Mar-01-2004, 14:07 GMT
IP:
Netherlands

I think Michael Mittermeier is a jerk. Sorry if I´m being rude, but this is indeed not funny! I hope that website is in English, so I can tell that guy how I feel about this

Bodo
Mar-01-2004, 15:34 GMT
IP:
Austria

The RTL feedback formula is in english...

jerry
Mar-01-2004, 16:19 GMT
IP:
Germany

If I may respond to this post:

Please DO use this chance to tell RTL it´s not okay, what they´re doing, even if you haven´t watched the show, what Bodo wrote was absolutely correct - this happened on Saturday this weekend. And it is not just Paul wo is being ridiculed that way; it is any star who once appeared in SNL!

Ans
Mar-01-2004, 16:46 GMT
IP:
Netherlands

I´m definitly going to use this chance, good work Bodo.

Bodo
Mar-01-2004, 17:29 GMT
IP:
Austria

I´ve seen the show 1 week before..wasn´t a very good show but also I can´t remember such bad comments.

It´s really strange what they are doing - the turkey clip with Paul is one of the best classical and funny things what ever appeared on SNL - the whole SNL show is very funny and has good humour. But Mittermeier doesn´t show the humour and the sketches, they only telling idiotic things about the stars and show a few seconds of the clip (30 - 60 seconds, neve the whole clip)
So they make bad fun about a funny show... stupid.

Nathgertsch
Mar-01-2004, 17:43 GMT
IP:
France

Some "comic" people think they can make laugh with anything or saying the most stupid jokes just because they use humour, which is not true

Marieno
Mar-01-2004, 20:40 GMT
IP:
France

German people have this M.Mittermeier, the french have Dieudonné...

Alain
Mar-02-2004, 07:56 GMT
IP:
France

It´s a very hard job to be a comic when you are only a moron !

Søren
Mar-02-2004, 10:08 GMT
IP:
Denmark

I just send the following to RTL at the reply link Bodo gave in the top article:

"What are you thinking letting this guy saying that Paul Simon looks like a paedophiliac? It´s not funny in any way, and not only is it disrespectfull to Paul Simon and his fans (like me) it´s very disrespectfull to any family who has actually ever been traumatized by a real paedophiliac! Having Michael Mittermeier saying that (and a lot of other stupid things) on one of your shows is a disgrace and way over the line of what even a very bad (and obviously not very intelligent) comedian should be allowed to. If you dont give Paul Simon and the public in general an official apology and if not fire mister Mittelmeyer then at least give him a public correction I can asure you that I´m forever done watching RTL television!"

As I´m sure most of you agree with what I´m saying you are all welcome to just copy and paste this when you fill out the form. That is if you don´t have time to write something yourself. I thought this might get more people to actually let RTL know that we think this is wrong. If you copy my text it shouldn´t take more than 30 sec, and I´m sure RTL will understand the point in getting identical letters.

Alain
Mar-02-2004, 10:27 GMT
IP:
France

Thanks Soren I have send your text to RTL...

Ans 
Mar-02-2004, 17:07 GMT
IP:
Netherlands

It´s a very good idea Soren. I have send a mail to RTL and to the website of Mittermeier as well.

I hope a lot of fans here will send a mail to RTL to give their opinion.

Bodo
Mar-03-2004, 14:07 GMT
IP:
Austria

There answer was simply:

It´s a satire show, and satire is sometimes bad or vicious humour

jerry
Mar-03-2004, 14:17 GMT
IP:
Germany

they are soo thick... I can´t understand this!! Satire is sometimes bad or vicious humour??? Satire is a very difficult thing to handle and has nothing to do with bad humour (at least they agree it is bad humour) it is a very intelligent way of judging things in the negative way...
are we Germans so simple that we need this kind of humour? I feel the need to apologize for my country...

Alain
Mar-03-2004, 15:16 GMT
IP:
France

don´t worry Jerry, i think it´s not only a german problem... hélas... there are idiots in all the countries

Page: [1] [2]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread