HeadlinePaul Simon Biografie

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Rosi
Feb-29-2004, 20:27 GMT
IP:
Germany

Hallo Leute,
das Warten hat ein Ende. Voraussichtlich Dienstag (2.3.04) wird das Buch vom Spediteur an den Verlag geliefert, so dass ich es dort abholen kann.
Sollte sich an dem Termin nichts ändern, werde ich noch Dienstag Abend alle Besteller wegen der Kaufabwicklung anschreiben.

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 332 ]

Marieno 
Feb-29-2004, 20:48 GMT
IP:
France

Ya, ya...danke schön...the only german words i know...

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 328 ]

Kuno 
Mar-01-2004, 00:36 GMT
IP:
Switzerland

@ Marieno: You should learn swiss-german....there you can even use words like trottoir and coiffeur etc :o)

Nathgertsch
Mar-01-2004, 15:01 GMT
IP:
France

I didn´t know that : I will ask my husband ! LOL !

Marieno
Mar-01-2004, 20:51 GMT
IP:
France

I like swiss german...when i lived near the Geneva, i watched the swiss german TV lessons on the TSR (swiss TV in french)...very strange language, doesn´t sound like "german" german...

Nathgertsch
Mar-02-2004, 16:08 GMT
IP:
France

Maybe it was a dialect ! :-)

Kuno 
Mar-02-2004, 16:23 GMT
IP:
Switzerland

okay here is a funny thing for you:

a short realtime video of the swiss version of "american idol" (you know what i mean).
on this video you can hear a candidate talk in a strange swiss dialect (even hard to understand for swiss-german-people) and then you see his final performance: Bridge Over Troubled Water, sung AND PLAYED ON THE PIANO !!

here is the way to see it:

http://musicstar.bluewin.ch/index_old.php?from=sfd
rs

then you see the heads of the candidates on top. choose the one below the word music (mario pacchioli). click on his head and then you see a few pictures. below one of the pics is a small camera-simbol...click on it...you will like it !

let me know what you think about the performance....and the language *lol*

Nathgertsch
Mar-02-2004, 18:09 GMT
IP:
France

I could not find the camera symbol :-(

Ans
Mar-02-2004, 19:35 GMT
IP:
Netherlands

It´s by the picture and tekst from ´patisserie ist geil´. You can also click on ´real stream´.

It´s a nice performance, he has a nice voice. I couldn´t understand much of the swiss german;-)

Kuno
Mar-02-2004, 20:07 GMT
IP:
Switzerland

I think this performance is very good. Especially because all the other songs were just mainstream-pop songs. And then, on the final episode, he sings my absolute favourite song (yes, it is !) and he played the piano. He was the only one who did a performance with an instrument.
I am sure that all the parents who had to watch this show because of their teenie-kids really appreciated such a classic song. Unfortunately he didn´t win the contest...

Kuno
Mar-02-2004, 20:16 GMT
IP:
Switzerland

About the language: it´s a special accent that he has, it´s even weird to hear for swiss ears too sometimes.
Maybe Bodo understands a little bit, because this accent is spoken on the part of Switzerland that is close to Austria....though it hasn´t anything to do with the austrian accent.
Oh, Bodo, you will be glad to hear that: Arabella (an austrian tvshow host who was in the jury of "music star" too) thought she was very funny when she adds some special swiss words like "gruezi", bitzli" etc. to her language...the entire swiss audience hated that, but she thought she was funny....poor girl *lol*

Ans
Mar-02-2004, 20:46 GMT
IP:
Netherlands

LOL, Arabella, I thought I recognized her, Bodo showed us once a picture in the chat, poor funny girl;-)

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread