Bottom

HeadlineGive me a "boothand"!

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Bluesmoke
Feb-18-2004, 00:38 GMT
IP:
Italy

People I´ll go strait to the point.I want bootlegs. How can I get them? I´ve tried the net but I can only find people who are willing to trade...but I have none in the first place!Is anyone willing to sell?
P.s. I know they´re illegal but,hey,I want music,I´ve bought all the legal Paul Simon music but I want more...go ahead and sue me!

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 229 ]

Bodo
Feb-18-2004, 15:32 GMT
IP:
Austria

Hi Bluesmok. You already have downloaded the Wilkes Barre show from S&G in the multimedai section off this site?

Bluesmoke
Feb-18-2004, 15:45 GMT
IP:
Italy

Not yet!I will in a few days though...as soon as I get my fast connection back...thanx. But what about all the other wonderful boots around the net??

Nick
Feb-18-2004, 19:49 GMT
IP:
USA - United Staates America

Hey...Is there anywhere I can get these concert files in WAV? Thanks.

Brian
Feb-18-2004, 20:00 GMT
IP:

Why would you want to?
There are programs out there to convert to wav: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&am
p;oe=UTF-8&q=%22mp3+to+wav%22

Nick
Feb-18-2004, 21:21 GMT
IP:

I wanted to know if the originals were in WAV because of the better sound quality. I figured whoever had the originals encoded them to mp3. I just wanted to see if I could get them in the higher quality and clean them up a bit. Converting mp3 to wav will do nothing with quality...just make them bigger.

Brian
Feb-19-2004, 05:20 GMT
IP:

Ah, thats another story :)
I thought you just wanted these files in wav

Bodo
Feb-19-2004, 09:53 GMT
IP:
Austria

Sorry, WAV format is not possible in internet. The files would have a size of around 1.2 GB - even with my 1100 MB webspace this is too much, and I would be over the transfer limit within 3 days.

There is another format, can´t remember the name now exactly which compresses a normal CD to ~ 150 - 200 MB without any quylity loos, but most of the people don´t have programms to de-compress these files, so it would be senseless to offer them in this format.

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread