Bottom

HeadlineNews today

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Bodo 
Feb-10-2004, 11:59 GMT
IP:
Austria

I now have the Webspace of 1000MB and will begin to start uploading videos the next days (I hope we are not over the transfer limit in the next few days... because of too many downloads...~800 to 1000 videos can be downloaded by month)

I also have a Visitors-online information on the right bottom of the site. It shows you how many visitors are online since the last 10 minutes.

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 262 ]

Marieno 
Feb-10-2004, 18:58 GMT
IP:
France

Yoooooooo!!!

Ans Koenen 
Feb-10-2004, 19:33 GMT
IP:
Netherlands

That´s great news, I´m looking forward to it.
You´re site will be overrun now with lots of fans, but when it gets overheat you can ask Marieno for some camomille;-)

Micky 
Feb-10-2004, 19:51 GMT
IP:
United Kingdom

Coooooooooooooooool!!!

Hugs

Micky

Bodo
Feb-10-2004, 22:56 GMT
IP:
Austria

Check out the Multimedia section from time to time. I now have a Graceland clip from 2001 (or 2002) there, but don´t know which show that was... (it´s only a small video, but the full clip)

Kath
Feb-11-2004, 04:22 GMT
IP:
Canada

Thank you Bodo!! Omg! I missed S & G on the Grammy´s, but now I get too see it!! They sounded great in my opinon!!

And thank you from the GMA interview (I downloaded it once, but it didn´t work! Now I have the whole thing...Paul made me laugh several times in that brief interview! :D) Also thank you for the Graceland clip!! Its so appreciated!! :D

Jesse
Feb-11-2004, 08:47 GMT
IP:
Germany

Thank you Bodo!!!!
Really...Great stuff...if you stumble upon videos like ´think too much´ just let us know!

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread