Bottom

HeadlineLOL

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Bodo 
Feb-03-2004, 10:11 GMT
IP:
Austria

If anyone in the front row of us didn´t have grey hair, it was because he was bald.
Sue Hopper - Uncasville review

LOL, that´s so true and funny ;-)

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 245 ]

Nathgertsch
Feb-03-2004, 10:35 GMT
IP:
France

Very good ! :-)

Willow
Feb-03-2004, 21:50 GMT
IP:
USA - United Staates America

It was not true at my concert! There was two college aged girls and one guy sharing a joint in front of me! Then there was the hippie dancer girl, there was one at every concert.
My dad was in front of my as well though and he is balding.....

Bodo
Feb-04-2004, 07:37 GMT
IP:
Austria

A hippie dancer girl was at every concert? :-)

I can say that at my concert were only couples. And the sad thing was that only 1 part of these couples was interested in the concert itself, the other had to go with his wife or man.
So there was this gay pair left in front of me, where 1 guy always went away to buy some beer and sometimes told his friend how boring it is. And 2 rows behind me was this pair with the enthusiastic man who always stood up and cried " YEEEAAAAHAHAHAHAH " or " UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHUHHUHUHU" and his wife was sitting next to him pulling on his hand and trying to seat him again LOL.
In front of me was the crazy Santa woman, the only person in the concert hall wearing some Santa costume and telling us that she is the only one here who is celebrating Christmas and that all other people are so sad and boring because they are not in christmas mood....I didn´t ask why she was here at the S&G concert.

Nathgertsch
Feb-04-2004, 11:01 GMT
IP:
France

Hey the show was in the audiance and not on stage apparently ! LOL ! Just for that, that was worth going ! :-)

Willow
Feb-05-2004, 22:37 GMT
IP:
USA - United Staates America

Yes, a hippie dancing girl was at every show I guess. Most of my friends who went said there was one at their concerts.

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread