Bottom

HeadlineAdvertising partner

Page: [1] [2] [3] [4]

AuthorComment

Kuno 
Feb-07-2004, 22:02 GMT
IP:
Switzerland

so, are we supposed to click on the banner when we are on this page ? does it make sense to click on it several times ?

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 255 ]

Ans Koenen
Feb-08-2004, 08:07 GMT
IP:
Netherlands

On the left there is only a red cross and the page can´t be found.
Down on this page there is a small yellow message "Wilson and Alroy´s Paul Simon Record Reviews"
but that didn´t attrac my attention until I read this message, maybe it should be red.

Søren
Feb-08-2004, 09:47 GMT
IP:
Denmark

I don´t see the banner at all...

Bodo
Feb-08-2004, 10:33 GMT
IP:
Austria

That´S true :-/
I don´t know why but their server is down at the moment.. moment is wrong, it´s down since yesterday. I hope they will work again soon

Bodo
Feb-08-2004, 10:34 GMT
IP:
Austria

No, only 1 click per day count´s for the same IP address.
If you have a modem and dial in again later at the same day I guess you could click again, because you will get another IP address.

CMC
Feb-09-2004, 00:36 GMT
IP:
Canada

Bodo, I would Love to help except I don´t see a red banner at the bottom left (underneath the scrolling pictures?) I guess a few others have this problem as well ... let me know what to do. Also, a text link would be a fine idea ;-)

CMC 
Feb-09-2004, 00:40 GMT
IP:
Canada

Disregard, I found the red banner. Let us know how this is working :-)

Bodo
Feb-09-2004, 09:27 GMT
IP:
Austria

It works good I think, with 6 clicks per day on this banner I could finance a webspace of 1000MB for downloads (50GB per month)..that are ~12000 mp3 downloads per month.

The system was down over the weekend. I don´t know why, but even their website wasn´t available. Some technical problems I guess.
BTW, at the moment I get 4 clicks per day. So it´s near the break truh point ;-)

Bodo 
Feb-09-2004, 23:12 GMT
IP:
Austria

Hi again. I just want to tell everyone again that only 1 click per day onto the Sponsor counts.

I´ve seen that a few people clicked 3 or 4 times per day, that´s great and very nice :-) but you don´t have to do that. They only count 1 click from 1 computer per day. So just click on it every 2 or 3 days (so it will not start to nerve you *g*)

Søren
Feb-11-2004, 09:42 GMT
IP:
Denmark

Hi Bodo and all others.

I would Love to help by clicking in once and a while, but I still don´t see the banner. I thought it might have something to do with my browser (I always use Mozilla), but I just tried viewing the page in IE, and it still isn´t there. Any explanations?

Bodo
Feb-11-2004, 13:28 GMT
IP:
Austria

I don´t have a clue Soren.
Maybe you have a banner blocker installed?
There is a red banner on the left bottom of the page here, the direct link would be:
http://www.clickxchange.com/fr.phtml?act=1195129.1

Bodo
Feb-11-2004, 13:42 GMT
IP:
Austria

Anyone else who can´t see the add for Susan Powter?

Ans Koenen
Feb-11-2004, 17:35 GMT
IP:
Netherlands

I can´t see the add either.

Bodo
Feb-11-2004, 17:47 GMT
IP:
Austria

Can you see it now?

Kuno
Feb-11-2004, 19:15 GMT
IP:
Switzerland

Okay, so this is was happened to me: I always saw the banner and everything was fine. Now (since today), I cannot see the picture of Paul (yes, the big one, the background) anymore, everything (except for the textlinks) is black. The scrolling pics are gone (red cross)and i cannot click on any link on the mainpage !
I have to say that my pc is very strange, but everything was fine with your homepage and now, everything is gone. Fortunately I had the direct link to the forum, otherwise I even would be unable to write this.
Am I the only one with this problems ?

Page: [1] [2] [3] [4]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread