Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlineBarnes & Nobles

Page: [1] [2]

AuthorComment

Paul
Nov-17-2008, 18:51 GMT
USA - United Staates America

Further to my previous post, here´s the link to the pro-shot interview. Later, it will likely be assigned a dedicated link when it is archived on the site.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/oneonone/

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 233 ]

Cécilia
Nov-18-2008, 01:38 GMT
France

I think the dedicated link is that link : http://media.barnesandnoble.com/?fr_story=49f98fab
f9fb58f70e86f7252b792c2286118154&rf=bm

It´s a great video !

And thanks for your comments Paul and Nick...

Baylee
Nov-18-2008, 02:21 GMT

You´ve been to so many of his events, does he know you now? Ever get the opportunity to converse?

Paul
Nov-20-2008, 05:18 GMT

Does he know me now? Good question - I´m pretty sure he nodded at me in the front row when he first walked on stage at the BAM Talks event with Phillip Glass last May, but it might have been just a random nod, I´m not sure.

I have had a chance to chat with him more than once, the first time back in the mid 80´s just after the release of Graceland, then multiple times after some of the BAM events last April and May, and also after the Town Hall show in October of this year. You can read some of my postings in some of these regards at the Paul Simon folder at the forums on Art Garfunkel´s website. I find him to be a very gracious person in interacting with fans. Thanks for asking.

Belle  
Nov-26-2008, 11:26 GMT
Unknown

Caught Paul´s interview on barnes&nobles.com
Its so inspirational to listen to him speak..HOw i dreadfuly wish i was there. Seeing him plucking his guitars and explaning the meanings of the chords/notes were exhilarating! Sadly its only an hour´s interview. It´ll be great to have him as my guitar teacher though

miriam
Feb-23-2009, 17:09 GMT
Germany

Wow, I´ve just discovered this. Amazing! I wish Art would let Paul finish his wonderful compositions instead of dragging him into another nostalgia tour *sigh*

Page: [1] [2]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread