Start a new Thread

Bottom

Headline2009 performances

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

leonie34@virginbroad
Oct-15-2008, 09:16 GMT
Australia

Hi, I´m coming to San Francisco and NYC in June 09 for 1 month and am trying to find out if Paul is performing in either city (or nearby states) in June/July 2009. If anyone sees anything can you please let me know, preferably by email. I was raised on Simon and Garfunkel and would Love to see Simon perform. Since he doesn´t come to Australia I was hoping to see him while I´m over in the US. Thanks so much. Leonie

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 318 ]

Bodo
Oct-15-2008, 13:31 GMT
Austria

Hi Leonie

This site has a concert email service.

You are registered in the fan-database, and there you can select for which countries you want to receive an email, if a new concert will be included into the database.
So please go there, and add USA-California and New York to your list (you will already receive emails for Australia - and maybe there is a chance that he will come to Australia next summer!)

Bodo

Ans
Oct-15-2008, 16:45 GMT
Netherlands

I wouldn´t be to sure that Paul will not come to Australia, there are more or less serious rumours he is planning a tour in spring 2009 in Australia, you can check the forum for the thread about it, fill in the search function on the main forum page. Also Bodo is right, if you select the concert email service you will receive an email.

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread