HeadlineLà¶rrach/@Nikki

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Mimi
Jul-27-2008, 19:52 GMT
IP:
Austria

Hello Nikki!

I Love your report from Lörrach. We were standing only 3 rows behind you and it would have been nice to meet but because I didn´t really know for sure I did not want to ask people who they are. I have the same feelings about the concert as you. The audience in front was gorgous and I really had the impression that the band loved to play for us.

It must have been really great to see them rehears and it is great that you got the chance to meet Paul. I think it´s only fair for someone who travelled so far to get this chance.

We were talking about how crazy we are to sit in the car for 11 hours straight to watch a concert and then go back again without sleeping, but I told my companions that there is someone here, who came from Australia to see this. They were quite surprised to hear this.

So I am really grateful for this wonderful evening and for the great mood that everybody around me was in. It really makes up for the frustration I experienced after the concert in Eisenstadt was cancelled.

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 381 ]

maslick
Jul-27-2008, 20:31 GMT
Unknown

i wish i were there too, i´ve never been to a concert :(
Paul, common give some concerts in Moscow and Saint-Petersburg! Please please:)))))

io
Jul-28-2008, 00:05 GMT
Italy

Alain we want the videoes from the souncheck!!! :D
Great review Nikki, really. Thank you very much!

Lara  
Jul-28-2008, 13:51 GMT
Italy

Nikki thank you very much for your wonderfull review!

Nikki
Jul-28-2008, 15:47 GMT
Switzerland

Hi guys, I´m in switzerland atm. Thank you for your lovely comments, it´s a pleasure on my part. It was the most beautiful evening and I wanted to share it with you all. Mimi I´m so glad that you made up for hte austrian concert with such a spectacular one at lorrach. It´s a shame we didn´t get to meet... well there´s always next time. Lol you can come to australia!

Ans
Jul-28-2008, 16:17 GMT
Netherlands

Very nice pictures and review. Thanks for sharing it with us. Great that you people could see the soundcheck and get an autograph. I had the same wonderful experience 2 years ago. And great that it worked out for you Mimi, a very long drive but like you said, it´s worthwhile to see Paul and the band live in concert!

Time is passing by too soon this summer, only 3 concerts to go. I wish everyone who is going a great time!

Mireille  
Jul-28-2008, 17:59 GMT
France

I can just confirm ! Great reviews, Thanks to Nikki and Mimi.
So happy for you !

SueR  
Jul-30-2008, 09:04 GMT
United Kingdom

Nikki, your review has moved me so much - it was written with such feeling. What an amazing time you had! Your photos are wonderful too, especially the one of Paul signing ´to Nikki´- brilliant!

Mickie  
Jul-30-2008, 22:56 GMT
United Kingdom

Nikki ~ You lucky girl you...I´m not jealous at all, not in the slightest lol

I am so pleased you had a brilliant time and that you had the chance to meet him. It was a brilliant review!!

When he came to Birmingham it was so late when he finished he left straight away for his hotel as he was rather tired. Oh well

Oh and just one slight thing...Pauls 67 in October :-D

Mickie xxx

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread