Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlineEisenstadt canceled

Page: [1] [2]

AuthorComment

nancy
Jul-24-2008, 17:59 GMT
USA - United Staates America

Whoops- can´t spell. I meant rescheduled.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 224 ]

Mimi
Jul-24-2008, 21:39 GMT
Austria

Nancy: Unfortunately no, there is no room for another concert date on this tour. It would have been a nice place for a concert!

Mireille: It would be great if I could meet some of you! We will have a long drive from the East of Austria to Lörrach and it depends on the trafic at what time we will arrive. Is there any chance to get in contact one we are there?

I try to be cool about it, because I was really disappointed when the show in Austria was cancelled. I was so looking forward to it. But the weather looks alright for Lörrach so the chances are good, that it will happen on Saturday.

Mireille
Jul-25-2008, 11:32 GMT
France

Mimi, have a look on the picture posted when we were in Paris´ concert.
Alain is on the right, Richard just behind Alain, Anicroche in the middle (with glasses on her head). Nikki from Australia will be there too : she´ll wear a black t-shirt with Paul´head in front and the name of this site in her back. Good Luck !

Mimi
Jul-25-2008, 13:57 GMT
Austria

Thanks Mireille! We will take the picture with us and try to recognize someone. Would be fun to meet with some of you.

Lara
Jul-26-2008, 15:32 GMT
Italy

Mimi and Andras, what a terrible new for you! Mimi good luck for your next second chance.

Mickie
Jul-27-2008, 18:19 GMT
United Kingdom

Oh what a shame for everyone. But peoples safety must always first, so at least that was thought of.

But still, it is a terrible shame, I know I´d be gutted. And no new dates either :(

Bodo  
Jul-27-2008, 23:00 GMT
Ecuador

I VOTE FOR A RESCEDULE! :-)

Now, that are really bad news. Somehow I am happy now that I was deep in the jungle on that day, and not on my way, but don´t know where I´m going...

It is just sad that the chance of a rescedule is nearly zero :(
I guess there is no big concert hall around Eisenstadt, so they would have had to change it to Vienna - and then most of the people would be confused and Nobody visits the concert...

Bodo from Baà±os

Page: [1] [2]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread