HeadlineLocarno

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Kuno
Jul-20-2008, 17:10 GMT
IP:
Switzerland

Hi all
I am back from Locarno, yesterdays show was great ! No surprises regarding the setlist though. I saw the whole soundcheck (where they played You´re The One in full, Duncan in full but without vocals and parts of Late In The Evening). Was a cool experience. During the show, I was in the third row and took some great pics (will upload one or two). And I met Rob Schwimmer before the soundcheck. I asked him whether he can ask Paul to play Wartime Prayers as an additional encore. He answer was: "We all Love it when he does it". Uhm, okay, thanks anyway :o) But he was very nice and friendly.... and I took a picture with him :o)
In my opinion Paul and the band were in a better mood than in Montreux (where I saw him last week). Although they played two additional songs in Montreux...sometimes I don´t understand this world :o). The audience was great, a lot of younger people (means between 18 and 25) were there. And we all made noise for 10 minutes after the last song and wanted more encores... But what should I complain, it was a very very good show ! Thanks Paul, looking forward to see you next Saturday again ;o)

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 383 ]

Mireille
Jul-20-2008, 19:05 GMT
France

Thanks Kuno for this review ; i´m just surprised that Rob Schwimmer join the band now !

Kuno
Jul-20-2008, 19:23 GMT
Switzerland

Uups, I ment Mark Stewart, not Rob Schwimmer. Sorry for that..(I was checking the polygraphelounge webpage before I wrote the post, that´s why I confused their names :o))

Mireille
Jul-20-2008, 20:01 GMT
France

(lol) no problem Kuno ! Mark Stewart is a really good guy, very pleasant with the public;
So, now, i´m waiting your pics on the site ;-)

fubel
Jul-21-2008, 17:49 GMT
Germany

On Friday the 25th is my first real concert and I want to ask you all how to get a cam in the concert room without beeing detected?

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread