Bottom

HeadlineOne word songs

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Klausi
Jul-16-2008, 05:09 GMT
IP:
Germany

Nice from Bodo, that all Simon-songs are in yellow here. That means, some of his songs without they are meant. So we see a lot of Old and Love here, some Nobody.

We should also use more uncommon Patterns, being Quiet, showing some Tenderness.

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 389 ]

Klausi
Jul-16-2008, 05:11 GMT
Germany

Hm, quiet didn`t work, seems to be difficult being quiet with words.

maslick
Jul-16-2008, 09:31 GMT
Unknown

Yeah.
Frankly speaking, i dont like the forum organisation here. It´s not convenient to use this kind of forum :( For instance, i can´t send a private message to someone i want and i really can´t see the flag of my country under my name. Though, the search engine isn´t perfect - it´s really tough even to find your personal posts (if you posted them a long time ago)..
Bodo, do you use Mysql database or? Maybe we can use the script that was written by someone else and which has been tested in years??

Klausi
Jul-16-2008, 13:52 GMT
Germany

This was not what I meant with Tenderness. I like it here, but the proposal of a (second) private forum was made earlier.

Maybe we should all learn "Esperanto", the language once created as European Standard and communicate, sending Congratulations, so that the whole world is in colour, not only Kodachrome.

Jupira
Jul-16-2008, 17:27 GMT
Brazil

Guys, Bodo is still All Around The World.I agree about the difficulty of finding our own posts and need of personal messages.Flag is oK !

maslick
Jul-16-2008, 18:20 GMT
Unknown

Ahaha :)
I understood what you meant, but i also thought that there are errors in links to the songs (though these are not the songs - just the words)
No, forget esperanto :)))))
Yeah, lets share Tenderness and Love in a Quiet and Warm atmosphere and Nobody will be dissappointed :))))
Paul´s music is the best!!!

Klausi
Jul-17-2008, 04:35 GMT
Germany

You are right, maslick, and no Esperanto. God bless America, but the fans there would be Outrageous instead of Blessed.--

Today will be a Long, Long Day, I will Run That Body Down going to Stuttgart, but That`s where I belong.

maslick
Jul-17-2008, 08:41 GMT
Unknown

OOo!
I´ve just thought that it would be great if everyone could write a sentense using "one-word songs", it should be a true one and then we´ll vote for the best? Is this idea OK?
:)))
Actually we´ve made some attempts. Now Klausi is the leader :)

Bodo
Jul-27-2008, 23:10 GMT
Ecuador

hm, I just wrote a sentence like that 2 or 3 months ago.

Anyway... I do not know how to convert these written scripts so that they fit into this window, with that background,and the links to the songs and all that things.

Well, I think it works fine. I can make a link to the person in the fan-database, and then you can write a private message to his email. (really, I never understood what private messages are for, as everyone has an email address...)

fubel
Jul-28-2008, 11:57 GMT
Germany

Late In The Evening I´ll be in Graceland to Proof that theres The Cool, Cool River. Maybe Jonah will come with me. And where is Marion. Oh, Marion is Gone at Last.

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread