Bottom

Headlineand if you would meet him

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Andras
Jul-12-2008, 06:25 GMT
IP:
Hungary

Imagine, you would be so lucky as Nathanael to meet him for 1 minute. You would have 2 sentences to say. What are the most important things to say?

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 334 ]

DannyJ
Jul-12-2008, 09:41 GMT
United Kingdom

Thank you very much, and may I shake youir hand, Sir?

Nikki
Jul-12-2008, 10:28 GMT
Australia

Hmm that´s interesting... I was thinking the other day how I would actually address him if I ever met him (lol yeah, dream on.) But what do people who have met him in the past call him? Paul? Mr Simon?

Nathanael
Jul-12-2008, 12:25 GMT
Switzerland

I said: "Excuse me Mr. Simon"... I think it wouldn´t be ok to just say Hi Paul, cause we are strangers. He deserves our respect. And he appreciates it, that´s what I felt when I met him. But if I had the chance to meet him again at he same spot I wouldn´t ask for a pic. I would invite him for a drink ^^. OK I know he´d say no but just imagine he would accept - pricless.

Kerstin
Jul-12-2008, 22:24 GMT
Germany

Meeting him for the first time I probably wouldn´t be able to say a word. I still remember when I first met Francis Rossi and Rick Parfitt in 2001 in England. I´m a big Quo-fan but standing in front of them I couldn´t find anything to say. I was too overwhelmed. Now after having met them several times it´s easy to chat to them though.

Klausi
Jul-13-2008, 06:32 GMT
Germany

"The sound of you and Artie is so much better than either of you alone. Whatever diagreements you`ve had in the past, I would strongly consider to reunite and work together again!"

Copyright Charles Grodin 1978 (similar words)

Jupira
Jul-16-2008, 18:48 GMT
Brazil

"I´m very glad to know you!Please,don´t care about my friends that still try to join you and Artie..."

maslick
Jul-16-2008, 19:50 GMT
Unknown

i´d say:
Hi Paul, i´ve always wanted to ask you : do you have rear bootlegs by Paul Simon?? it would be great to listen to them all, cause i haven´t got an opportunity to be on your concerts:))

and he´d say:
when i was a little boy, and the devil called my name, and i say who do, who do you think you´re foolin´??

;)))))
i´m crazy

maslick
Jul-16-2008, 19:51 GMT
Unknown

rare

Belle  
Jul-17-2008, 09:37 GMT
Unknown

If i were to meet him, I´ll say, Mr Simon you have always been an inspiration to me, in music and life and if I were to grow up in in the 60s era, I want to be with you!

maslick
Jul-18-2008, 13:04 GMT
Unknown

Yeah, Belle, to be honest i´d add smth like:
"..if i were a girl i would Love to be with you, but i´m a man so i want to be like you :) in every respect..FROM your great guitar playing and beautiful voice singing together with wonderful lyrics TO the way of behaving in concerts and everyday life, influencing on people with your funny jokes and laughs, giving warm and love and peace and everything fine to our hearts and our branes:)))"

Belle  
Jul-20-2008, 10:19 GMT
Unknown

That´s some cool compliments Maslick!

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread