HeadlinePaul in Kà¶ln

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

David
Jul-02-2008, 17:36 GMT
IP:
Germany

Hoi Ans!!

Just wanted to say I can´t wait to finally meet you after all these years! Heel goed!!

Tot straks!

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 382 ]

Ans
Jul-02-2008, 17:52 GMT
Netherlands

Hoi David,

I was just thinking today to send you a message about going to see Paul. I will be happy to meet you in Köln. I ordered tickets last saturday for Köln and am eagerly waiting for them to arrive. One of the three concerts this summer after seeing him twice in Brooklyn in April, I feel myself a very lucky girl!!

I´m not sure how late we will be in Köln, my husband has to work first but surely before or after the concert we can meet. If you want to email me, here is my email addresse [email protected]

Groetjes en tot 14 juli!

Klausi
Jul-03-2008, 06:38 GMT
Germany

"Tanzbrunnen" is quite unusual as location for concerts. Capacity is up to 13.000 people. The stage is somewhere in the center of a non symmetrical area with tents, food and beverage etc. Some places have a roof, some not.

Klausi
Jul-03-2008, 07:53 GMT
Germany

by the way, Ans, "my husband has to work first"...

Very clever!! Somebody has to care for paying those horrible ticket-prices!

Ans  
Jul-03-2008, 13:14 GMT
Netherlands

Right Klausi! I´m very glad my husband has a good job, otherwise we couldn´t have gone to New York this spring and doing three expensive concerts right after that this summer.

David
Jul-04-2008, 20:15 GMT
Germany

Well it´s not the easiest venue to meet at, because there is no reserved seating. It really is a "free for all" so I don´t know how to best go about meeting up. Any suggestions?? BTW, pity Paul won´t be playing Wartime Prayers as it´s my favoutive from the last album. Never mind, can´t win ´em all!!!

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread