Mimi
Jul-07-2008, 08:07 GMT
Austria

Thanks a lot!!

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 229 ]

Kerstin  
Jul-07-2008, 13:30 GMT
Germany

Thanks a lot! I´m downloading it at the moment.

Beeg
Jul-07-2008, 13:42 GMT
Canada

Sounds really good. One question - am I the only one with sound coming out of the left channel only?

Nathanael
Jul-07-2008, 14:30 GMT
Switzerland

No Beeg. It´s the same here. But never mind. Thanks for record- and sharing this show IO. I appreciate it very much and really looking forward to Montreux!

Kerstin  
Jul-07-2008, 14:34 GMT
Germany

Okay, I´ve downloaded it, now what do I have to do to play it?

Nathanael
Jul-07-2008, 15:11 GMT
Switzerland

Kerstin, here is what Ans posted earlier on this topic. It worked fine for me with the winamp player:
Hi Kerstin, I can play the concert using the programm Winamp. http://www.winamp.com/

If it doesn´t work for you, you have to convert the flac files into mp3 files, most programms you have to pay for, on this site you can find programms, also for free. http://www.download.com/ Read the reviews first, they are very helpful.

Kerstin  
Jul-07-2008, 15:56 GMT
Germany

Thanks. It finally works now. Great!

marianne
Jul-07-2008, 18:54 GMT
Germany

Thanx, thanx, thanx, we will hear it when we go to Locarno, Milan and Rome at all the italian streets

io
Jul-08-2008, 12:12 GMT
Iceland

It was first recording for me and I had some problem with equipment and editing stuff..
I used a Shure c606 microphone and an Olimpus WS-210S digital voice recorder. I had some problem with cables, I did not have a stereo one so it was recordered in mono. I think that´s the reason you can listen to it only left channel.
My voice recorder save files in WMA format, I´ve switched it first in WAV then into FLAC format. That´s the reason they cancelled the download via dime, they want only original FLAC files.
The quality I think depends by the good microphone and the place where I was seated: the sound there was nearly perfect and people around was soo quiet! (I mean, too much quiet to be at a PS concert!)

Kalli
Jul-09-2008, 09:12 GMT
Iceland

Ottimo lavoro, Io. It sounds nice and reflects the sound on the concert (at least in my laptop). I will check it out in my studio monitors today. It´s so great to be able to relive the concert.
Kalli

Beeg
Jul-09-2008, 18:25 GMT
Canada

Gotcha. Thanks for the explanation. The recording sounds really good. I like the Jew´s harp and the bottles on Gumboots, which Cyro Baptista and Jamey Haddad added (respectively) during the BAM shows.

Rob  
Jul-15-2008, 11:06 GMT
Netherlands

Got the concert downloaded and converted to mp3. Thanks very much IO!

Page: [1] [2] [3] [4]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread