Jon
Jul-02-2008, 00:28 GMT
USA - United Staates America

anything else?????????

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 483 ]

io  
Jul-02-2008, 00:42 GMT
Iceland

Just posted the set list and a very short review in the tour section.
stay tuned in for something more :D .....

Matthew Evans
Jul-02-2008, 00:44 GMT
United Kingdom

WOW! I CAN NOT WAIT!

Jon
Jul-02-2008, 00:53 GMT

thanks for the review----setlist looks awsome

Jon
Jul-02-2008, 00:59 GMT

haha i´ve got more...it´s a great first show set, he usually adds songs throughout the tour...also one question...is it the same arrangement of diamonds, or have they gone back to the original intro, the one that they played at the gershwin show?

Scaaty
Jul-02-2008, 01:00 GMT
Ireland

He left out Wartime Prayers, otherwise a great set list lots from RTOS. Roll on Thursday in Cork!!

io
Jul-02-2008, 01:39 GMT
Iceland

It´s quite the same of the Surprise tour (she says: taratarattatara... she says honey take me dancing.. haha).
Really a great show and a great setlist. I´m listening to it again just now, they all were very powerful. ........

Matthew Evans
Jul-02-2008, 01:44 GMT
United Kingdom

How many in the band io? How did Mark/Tony & Andy cope with the powerfulness of Cool Cool River?

Was Vincent there? How was Steve Gadd´s replacement?

Any good merchandise?

io
Jul-02-2008, 02:04 GMT
Iceland

I found no merchandise even if I did not look for it but I didn´t see it anywhere. The drummer is ROCK! He fits perfectly in the song and did really a grat job, did not miss steve.
The band was: mark, VINCENT, tony, bakhiti, andy, the drummer and Jamey Haddad. They did it very well in cool river! great work of guitar and at the end andy and tony on sax and trumpet. They both and mark played lots of instruments (as in in the Surprise tour, I think). Paul played it with the acoustic and kept there the electric next to him. In the finale he strummed it sometimes with the hand, and than again played his acoustic, than electric ecc.. Cool!

Nikki
Jul-02-2008, 08:06 GMT
Australia

Oh wow... What a treat! Thanks for the setlist and review Io. I´m so glad to see that Vincent is still part of the band for this tour. And an awesome selection of songs too, esp Duncan and the ROTS songs. Though I´d really like him to add Wartime Prayers. And no Bridge?? That´s a huge Surprise. Has that ever happened before?

Ans
Jul-02-2008, 12:26 GMT
Netherlands

Have a very good time in Cork Scaaty!

Indeed a great setlist, glad to see The Teacher which is a great song to play live. The Cool Cool River sounded great in Brooklyn last spring, I´m very glad that he kept it in for Europe, I also Love Spirit Voices and hope he will add Can´t Run But.

How long did Paul and the band play? Sofar 23 songs, some of the festivals will be only 1 and 1/2 hour playtime, not much room to add more songs there.

Rob
Jul-02-2008, 12:29 GMT
Netherlands

Great to see the setlist, I was looking forward to it. 10 days till he is in Rotterdam.

Scaaty
Jul-02-2008, 15:10 GMT
Ireland

Thanks Ans, wonder if he´ll recognise me from Brooklyn:-/
Anyone else going to Cork?

Kuno
Jul-02-2008, 15:57 GMT
Switzerland

Hey io, you said you were listening to the show again, does that mean that you recorded the show ? Can you share it with us ? I am waiting desperatly for a show to appear on dime, but I think it takes a few days..

Cheers
Kuno (glad to see the Swiss flag again beside my name :o)

Page: [1] [2] [3] [4]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread