Bottom

HeadlineThe Boy In the Bubble book

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Jupira
Jun-16-2008, 22:57 GMT
IP:
Brazil

Does anybody here read the book "The Boy In The Bubble"?
A book by Patrick Humphries.I´ve got it just a week ago as a birthday gift.I´m hungry to read it all but til now I had time enough just for the first one and a half chapters...

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 462 ]

Nikki
Jun-16-2008, 23:44 GMT
Australia

Hi Jupira, yes I have read it! I don´t remember it too well as it was quite a few years ago, but I think it was a good book. The only problem is it stops at the end of ROTS I thnk. A more up to date biography would be the one by Laura Jackson (I htink that´s the right name), written after YTO.

kelly shew
Jun-17-2008, 00:44 GMT
United Kingdom

theres a boy in the bubble book? ive read the At The Zoo book but i didnt think any others apart from his biographys existed!- do tlel me more!

Klausi
Jun-17-2008, 06:09 GMT
Germany

Patrick Humphries (UK) is a long time fan. He took the chance to write this after the huge success of Graceland, especially in the UK (Finally 2.2 Million copies sold there).

Be careful, the book later appeared in the US, I think with another title (Still crazy?).

Kelly, there are quite a few biographies, S&G and PS.

PS: the PS ones are better...

Suzi
Jun-17-2008, 18:18 GMT
USA - United Staates America

I live in the US and bought the Boy in Tne Bubble book under that title. Also have the Laura Jackson book and one called Simon & Garfunkel´s Bookends by Pete Fornatale, a New York disc jockey.

kelly shew
Jun-17-2008, 22:13 GMT
United Kingdom

oh ive got all the biography books i just didnt know there were spin off books! like i said i bought At The Zoo, and Love the idea of hamsters turning on frequently as turning on their headlights- classic! ill have to have a rummage through amazon me thinks! thanks!

matthew
Jun-20-2008, 00:10 GMT
United Kingdom

The Boy In The Bubble by Patrick Humphries is a biography.

The hardback ends just after Graceland. There is a paperback with a short epilogue but I don´t think it mentions much about Rhythm Of The Saints as it came out in 1989.

Jupira  
Jul-10-2008, 18:44 GMT
Brazil

Reading finished.Its a pity the book ends after Graceland,I would like to know more about the others... By the way, don´t you guys feel the vocabulary of the author a lot sophisticated?

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread