Featuring:
Paul Simon
David Byrne
Vusi Mahlasela
Ladysmith Black Mambazo
Kaissa
Luciana Souza
Cyro Baptista

01. intro & dedication to Milton Nascimento 02. Vendedor de Sonhos 03. Spirit Voices 04. Can´t Run But 05. Born At The Right Time 06. I Know What I Know 07. You Can Call Me Al 08. Homeless 09. Diamonds On The Soles Of Her Shoes 10. Graceland

PAUL SIMON / SILENT EYES AT OPERA HOUSE MIDNIGHT DISC ONE:01. American Tune - The Roches/02. Me And Julio Down By The Schoolyard - Paul Simon/03. Graceland - Grizzly Bear/ 04. Mother And Child Reunion - Grizzly Bear/05. Peace Like A River - Amos Lee/06. Nobody - Amos Lee/07. Slip Slidin´ Away - Olu Dara 08. 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover - Olu Dara/09. Still Crazy After All These Years - Olu Dara/10. Another Galaxy - The Roches/11. Cecilia - The Roches 12. America - Josh Groban/13. Silent Eyes - Josh Groban/14. Bridge Over Troubled Water - Josh Groban DISC TWO:01. Gone At Last?Gillian Welch and Dave Rawlings/02. Duncan?Gillian Welch and Dave Rawlings/03. The Boxer?Gillian Welch and Dave Rawlings 04. The Sound Of Silence?Paul Simon and Gillian Welch/05. Mrs. Robinson?Paul Simon/06. Train In The Distance?Paul Simon and Gillian Welch 07. How Can You Live In The Northeast?Paul Simon and Gillian Welch/08. The Only Living Boy In New York?Paul Simon and the Roches/09. Late In The Evening?Paul Simon

and other concert

Paul Simon - Upper Darby PA (10-24-06) 2CDr
Paul Simon - Radio City Music Hall
(10-21-06) 2CDr
Paul Simon - Cooperstown NY (7-4-06) 2CDr

Bye

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 448 ]

Ian
May-31-2008, 18:44 GMT
USA - United Staates America

Hi Richard
Im sorry our Emails have not been connecting. i want to figure out a way to get the coopers town show to you. i dont have the Radio city show however. i everything else.

Ian

Richard
Jun-01-2008, 14:04 GMT
France

Hi

if you want you can use my another mail
[email protected]

Kerstin
Jun-02-2008, 12:11 GMT
Germany

How is it possible to get any bootlegs anyway? I´d really be interested, some of you seem to have so many.

Richard
Jun-02-2008, 20:00 GMT
France

Hi

In fact, it is difficult is so length to find rare CDs or DVD, and some time with a price very expensive. If you wish it you can contact me on my e-mail

[email protected]

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread