Bottom

HeadlinePaul in Milan

Page: [1] [2] [3]

AuthorComment

io 
May-28-2008, 18:48 GMT
IP:
Italy

There is something changing: Paul Simon is confirmed to have a show in Milan on 28 of July.. So not in Lucca. I don´t know what happens..

http://www.ansa.it/opencms/export/site/notizie/rub
riche/daassociare/visualizza_new.html_77085934.htm
l

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 594 ]

Lara
May-29-2008, 14:36 GMT
Italy

Really strange! But on the official PS web site there is still Lucca for July 28th. Anyway thank you for the new Io.

io
Jun-08-2008, 22:55 GMT
Italy

even if the official site says nothing, the tickets for milan (28/7) are available.. So I think it´s confirmed: Paul Simon, 28/07/08 live at Milano Jazzin Festival.
Also tickets for Riva del Garda

http://www.ticketone.it/

scaaty  
Jun-09-2008, 00:08 GMT
Ireland

I guess when the women in your life want to go shopping they gotta go ... and when shopping in Milan is a possibility ... what´s a man to do??!!

Nikki
Jun-09-2008, 07:59 GMT
Australia

That is really strange... on World Ticket Shop there are still tickets available for Lucca (albeit overpriced at 200 euros). So what´s going to happen to all those people who buy tickets for Lucca?

And an update on Taormina - there´s a good website with a comprehensive list of event in the area. A few weeks ago it had Paul´s concert listed for 1st august but now it´s completely disappeared. I´ve sent them an email asking why they removed it.

I wish Paul´s management would put a bit more effort into keeping on top of it all... I was even thinking of sending them an email of complaint - but click on the ´Comments / Suggestions link on the official website and you get... an empty page! Surprise surprise.

Lara
Jun-09-2008, 16:09 GMT
Italy

IO: thank you very much for your information. I hope this will be not a joke like Lucca and, as Nikki says, Taormina.

SCAATY: a man can visit Duomo, or Brera museum, or make some jogging in Sempione park (that is really really near Arena )and waiting for the concert!

NIKKI: You are right. Seems that this 2008 PS tour in Italy is very strange. And the same we can say for PS official web site. I suggest to continue to check all the ticket site ( don´t forget ticketone.it) Hoping that they are noy joking with us all.

Nikki
Jun-10-2008, 11:03 GMT
Australia

Hi Lara, I just heard back from the webmaster of the events page (lot more helpful than Paul´s ppl!) and he said not to worry as town´s ticket office has not yet opened their sales for the upcoming season. So maybe it´s the same with other venues which are still missing ticket info

matthew
Jun-10-2008, 15:09 GMT
United Kingdom

Is World Ticket Shop a ticket tout´s site in disguise?

There was a Queen concert in Gdansk which was never confirmed and has now been cancelled but the tickets were on sale at very high prices on some sites.

Lara
Jun-10-2008, 16:32 GMT
Italy

Hi Nikki, it sounds like a good new. I think it´s true.

marianne
Jun-10-2008, 20:00 GMT
Germany

Is the concert in Milano a seating or standing concert? There are two price categories but I can`t find a seatingplan...

Bjoern
Jun-11-2008, 08:53 GMT
Germany

dear Nikki,

which website do you mean about the Taormina concert?

Nikki
Jun-13-2008, 08:11 GMT
Australia

Hi Bjoern, here´s the site.

http://www.hotelvillaschuler.com/ja/july_to_decemb
er_2008_list_of_events_in_taormina_and_sicily_03ja
11862en.htm

The concert isn´t listed anymore but the man explained by saying tickets aren´t on sale yet at the Taormina box office. He´s very helpful and promised to find out for me when the box office will open for the new season of events.

Lara
Jun-14-2008, 15:44 GMT
Italy

Marianne: it´s a seating concert.
44â?¬ are for numbered places in front of the stage, 33â?¬ for not numbered places on the right side and left side.

marianne
Jun-14-2008, 17:42 GMT
Germany

Lara: Then
SECTION : 1PD1
ROW : 1
SEATs : 13+15

is really the first row?

Lara
Jun-16-2008, 17:22 GMT