HeadlinePS on Dime

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Kuno 
Apr-14-2008, 06:21 GMT
IP:
Switzerland

Hi all

Just saw that Pauls Show "Under African Skies 12-4-2008" is available on dime (torrent). Unfortunately only half of the gig was recorded and I don´t know yet about the sound quality...

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 360 ]

lee
Apr-14-2008, 17:43 GMT
United Kingdom

i downloaded it this afternoon.

the sound is pretty good but you can REALLY here the fans clapping throughout. Paul sounds great and so do the musicians and guest singers.

the shows sound like they are a lot of fun!

lee
Apr-14-2008, 17:48 GMT
United Kingdom

i downloaded it this afternoon.

the sound is pretty good but you can REALLY here the fans clapping throughout. Paul sounds great and so do the musicians and guest singers.

the shows sound like they are a lot of fun!

Ans
Apr-16-2008, 00:35 GMT
USA - United Staates America

The show was a lot of fun. I saw the show last sunday and really enjoyed it. The sound was incredibly good. All songs were great but the best one for me was The Cool Cool River, with this song they played the roof off, great drumms, percussion, guitarplaying and Paul sounded very good. The other song I liked very much was Can´t Run But, very well performed by Lucianna Souza.

But the whole show was great and I´m looking forward to the show on April 23.

olah
Apr-22-2008, 06:20 GMT

I agree that Cool, Cool River was probably the highlight (surprising huh?) The sound of that and the drumming and the entire atmosphere were incredible. I was there the same night as you too! I was in the balcony.
Overall the drum section was phenomenal. Baptista! Gadd! And WHO was that percussionist! Everyhting was so IN THERE! I was even mesmerized by the triangle playing!! Great show!!

Jon
Apr-22-2008, 12:52 GMT

someone uploaded one ofthe 1984 solo acoustic shows on Dime as well. It´s an audience recording with average sound. Kind of cool to listen to the different arrangements of the songs and the banter with the audience.

Also, on the traders den, Simon and Garfunkel live in Paris 1970 and Alternate Bookends were just uploaded within the last week.

Bodo
Apr-22-2008, 16:59 GMT
Austria

Jamey as usual

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread