Bottom

HeadlineConcert in Udine

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Han
Apr-13-2008, 15:46 GMT
IP:
Netherlands

Hi to you all. As I am in Italy on a holiday next July I am excited that we could get tickets for the concert in Udine. Especially because it will be the first time that my children will get the opportunity to see Paul in concert.
Anyone of you going to Udine?

Han Roffelsen
The Netherlands

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 367 ]

Nikki
Apr-15-2008, 12:10 GMT
Australia

I plan on going to the one in Taormina, Han. It seems like the most magical venue for a concert. Anyone else thinking of doing the same?

Do you know any good Italian ticket websites? It seems that tickets appear on local websites much earlier than on the bigger ones like ticketmaster - or on Paul´s own site for that matter. I can´t believe they haven´t added any links to purchase tickets when so many are already on sale!

Nikki
Apr-15-2008, 12:15 GMT
Australia

ROME TICKETS ON SALE! Don´t know if anyone has posted on this subject already, but if not here´s the link:

http://www.auditorium.com/eventi/4920000

Click on ´buy online´ in the left column, or call the phone number listed. Prices EUR40-60

Lara
Apr-15-2008, 14:37 GMT
Italy

Hans: Udine is really toofar from me. I´m thinking about Riva del Garda or Locarno
Nikki: You are right about local websites. Ticketone is an other site that you can see.
But I don´t think that in Rome tickets are on sale because I´ve seen that in Udine are selling tickets at the same price.

Lara
Apr-15-2008, 14:58 GMT
Italy

Nikki for going from Rome to Taormina the best thing is to fly to Sicilia by plane. You can go to Messina or Catania and then take a train for Taormina.
But you have to know that during that period all italians will move for holiday locations. That means a lot of chaos.

Han
Apr-15-2008, 16:05 GMT
Netherlands

I (have to) choose foor Udine because it´s relatively close to the place we´re staying (near Venice).
The first half of July we´ll spend in Toscany, but Paul will be in Lucca a few weeks later.
Anyone familiar with the Udine venue (Castello)?

Han

Nikki
Apr-16-2008, 05:00 GMT
Australia

No Lara, the tickets really are for Rome! The date / venue are listed as 29th July / Cavea, and the site is the official one for the auditorium.

Thanks for the advice about getting to Italy. Yes I was thinking of getting a flight from Rome to Catania. But when you say it will be a bit chaotic do you mean that it will be extra busy? Or will there be lots of delays and cancellations?

Lara
Apr-16-2008, 15:13 GMT
Italy

Just a lot of people on the plane and on the train, in the hotels. Tourists and italians. So everything will be more busy than usual. Just a lot of people moving. That´s all. :-)

nancy  
Apr-16-2008, 18:12 GMT
USA - United Staates America

"Too many people on the bus from the airport- too many holes in the crust of the earth"

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread