Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlineOne Trick Pony - the movie

Page: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

AuthorComment

maslick
Jul-15-2008, 20:19 GMT
Unknown

It´s the best movie i have ever seen ;))) and the second film that i´ve watched in English without translation or subtitles into Russian :)
Nikki, it´s worth watching it - really-really, so test your patience again and download these six files..
The only problem is that the picture is bad (320*240), but the sound is pretty good (128 kbps).
My job now is to find a DVD.. Kuno, why don´t you want to upload the *.vob files? I´d rather watch DVD. But still, thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 864 ]

Micky  
Jul-19-2008, 11:37 GMT
United Kingdom

Thank you Kuno...I´ve saved the links and I´ll download that when I get a moment.

Kerstin  
Jul-25-2008, 21:38 GMT
Germany

I´ve finally downloaded the film and will now try to put it on DVD at my parents´ (they have the DVD-burner). Thanks a lot Kuno for sharing it. Now I can watch the film in English as well finally.

Wim
Jul-26-2008, 10:35 GMT
Netherlands

Okay people, here is the deal.
I never done this before, but for all of you who want to see One Trick Pony in dvd quality (of course you want to see it in this quality) I made for the first time in my life a torrent. I put the VIDEO_TS map of the movie. If it works (mind you, I never done this before) it should be easy to burn your own OTP dvd with a simple burning program. In the map you will find also the artwork I made for a standard cd case.
This is how it works: you send a mail to me ([email protected]) and I will send you a small file that will start the download in a program like uTorrent (get it from utorrent.com).
This is a limited offer: I will not be online for ever with it.

Kuno  
Jul-26-2008, 12:13 GMT
Switzerland

Thank you, Wim. As I got the DVD from you earlier, I don´t need the torrent, but I´d like to use this opportunity to thank you again. The DVD is obviously in a far better quality than my file. And it´s very nice from you to upload the torrent so everyone can get it.
Time to start learning how to use torrents, guys !
Thanks Wim !

Wim
Jul-26-2008, 13:31 GMT
Netherlands

I feel ´like a schoolboy, I feel like a clown´. Don´t know if I got it right. But this should be a download link:
http://www.mininova.org/tor/1635111

Ans
Jul-26-2008, 14:53 GMT
Netherlands

Great Wim, although I have it already I joined in with the download, to help up the speed for other people. I will keep it open when my download is finished.

maslick
Jul-26-2008, 16:35 GMT
Unknown

thanks Ans, it´s a very kind of you :)

Kerstin  
Aug-02-2008, 21:35 GMT
Germany

Why does it take so terribly long to download it? I open it every time i turn on the computer and I´ve only reached 36,9 %. And today nothing happens at all.

wim
Aug-04-2008, 18:48 GMT
Netherlands

I`m not sure. The priority for the movie in my uTorrent is so high, that it slows down al my other internet connectivity. It would be nice that you can benefit from it.

Kerstin
Aug-04-2008, 19:26 GMT
Germany

I´ve tried the last few days and still haven´t gone higher than 36,9 %.

wim
Aug-04-2008, 20:11 GMT
Netherlands

Others having problems with this download?

maslick
Aug-04-2008, 20:14 GMT
Unknown

sorry.. there was a problem with mTorrent - i´ve downloaded one of the first.. and now i´m seeding the movie :)) when my computer is turned on ;)

wim
Aug-04-2008, 20:38 GMT
Netherlands

Great, more seeds would be nice.

Kerstin
Aug-04-2008, 23:42 GMT
Germany

What does "seeds" and "peers" mean, by the way?

Page: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread