Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlineOne Trick Pony - the movie

Page: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

AuthorComment

LuisM.
Jun-06-2008, 16:59 GMT
Spain

I know I´m late but I really need to give my Congratulations to Kuno and Anita. Up till now couldn´t watch One Trick Pony, althoug i asked about this VHS a lot of times in the stores (really dificult to find here). Thank you, so much.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 321 ]

nancy
Jun-07-2008, 09:53 GMT
USA - United Staates America

What do you think of the movie? I liked it very much.

LuisM.
Jun-08-2008, 11:26 GMT
Spain

I accept it´s not a masterpiece, but I enjoyed it quite a lot. Overcoat listening "Soft Parachutes", previously unreleased in the OTP album, and watching B-52 so pretty youngs.
In a way I believe there are autobiographic points (marriage problems, frustrating managers)and some reminiscences from "The Graduate" (making Love with a high class woman who seems to be older than Jonah...)

Definetly, I realize it´s not a Hollywood Oscar but I continue misunderstanding, why it happened unnoticed in 1980

Belle  
Jun-13-2008, 08:23 GMT
Unknown

Hi Kuno, I have successfully downloaded the files...and yes i could see the movie now..thanks!

Kalli
Jun-13-2008, 15:16 GMT
Iceland

Thanks for the upload. It took the VLC to play the file. A great movie. All those legends, Gadd, Tee, Levin..it´s amazing. A very moody film and a bit sad. Maybe because I see myself a lot in the characters.

Nikki
Jun-14-2008, 12:28 GMT
Australia

Hi Kuno - my downloads keep stuffing up atm and I don´t have time to fix my computer till after my exams... will the files still be there after the 23rd?

kelly shew
Jun-17-2008, 00:46 GMT
United Kingdom

i cant get it to work either, im trying to burn it to a dvd but it dosent want to know and it wont play in windows media! argh! why cant they just release a dvd? it would save a lot of hastle!

Rob
Jun-18-2008, 12:14 GMT
Netherlands

Thanks a lot for uploading this, I got it.

kelly shew
Jun-19-2008, 23:12 GMT
United Kingdom

arent we the lucky one! does anyone know how i can burn this to a bog standard dvd that i can watch... in a bog standard dvd player! lol! ive tried dowloading the files but none of my media players will play them!
argh!

matthew  
Jun-20-2008, 00:13 GMT
United Kingdom

Kelly - I may be able to help. I have it on VHS and should be able to get a DVD copy made quite easily. E-mail me for details - matthewsemple AT hotmail DOT com

Kuno
Jun-20-2008, 04:30 GMT
USA - United Staates America

Hi all

I am currently travelling through USA, so I am online very seldom.

And yes, I was in NY. Didn´t meet Paul but was at the brill building. Will tell later about it.

The movie files are supposed to stay uploaded forever. And with the VLC player (use google to download it) it plays without problems.

Best wishes from Twentynine palms... can´t wait to be in San Diego tomorrow, 45 degrees are a little hot for a Swiss boy ;o)

Belle  
Jun-25-2008, 11:26 GMT
Unknown

Hi Kuno, if you´re at Bleecker Street, tell me if you could any stuff (ie tees/books/novelties) on Paul Simon. Thanks

Nikki
Jul-14-2008, 01:02 GMT
Australia

Hi Kuno,

I´ve finally downloaded the files, put them in the one folder like you said - but it won´t unrar! I´m using the program WinRar and I´ve typed in paul as the password (in small letters) but I get the following error message:

! C:Documents and SettingsNikkiHMy DocumentsOne Trick Ponyotp.part2.rar: Unexpected end of archive
! C:Documents and SettingsNikkiHMy DocumentsOne Trick Ponyotp.part2.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file otp.avi (wrong password ?)
! C:Documents and SettingsNikkiHMy DocumentsOne Trick Ponyotp.part2.rar: Unexpected end of archive

I´ve tried to unrar the other files and they all give me the same result. Any ideas? Thanks

Kuno
Jul-14-2008, 18:04 GMT
Switzerland

Hi

According to the error-message, the files were not downloaded completely. Check their size, except for the last file they should all be 98078 kb big. All files -except for the last one- which are smaller than that are not complete and I am sorry, you have to download them again :o(

Nikki
Jul-15-2008, 02:53 GMT
Australia

Thanks Kuno. This is really strange but all my files (except the last one) are 97.5mb - and according to an online converter that = 97996.8 kb so all of them are missing a tiny bit off the end??? Lol I think I´ve had enough of rapidshare for now. I´ll try again some other time.

Page: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread