Bottom

HeadlinePaul Simon Tribute Band

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Bill
Apr-02-2008, 17:14 GMT
IP:
United Kingdom

Further to a post of a few months ago, my Paul Simon Tribute band "All Simon" is now up and running. Listen to three live tracks (You Can Call Me Al, 50 Ways, Mrs Robinson) we´ve just recorded for a demo at http://www.myspace.com/allsimon1
Would be great to have feedback - positive or negative (as long as it´s constructive!). Best wishes, Bill Lennon

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 542 ]

Sue R  
Apr-02-2008, 17:43 GMT
United Kingdom

Bill, I´m impressed! Just listened to all three songs, and they sound excellent - well done. Are you going to add more to the page - pictures, videos maybe? I´ve seen a Paul Simon tribute band before (Table Nine) but they didn´t sound as much like him as you do. Do you have gigs around the UK?

Bill
Apr-02-2008, 17:54 GMT
United Kingdom

Hi Sue - glad you like it. We mixed the songs last night so they are literally hot off the press! Pics and more info to follow, definitely. As for gigs, this demo is the first step to bagging some .... will keep you posted! Thanks again. Bill.

Ans
Apr-02-2008, 20:46 GMT
Netherlands

I like the nice guitar part at the end of 50 ways. The songs are well done and it´s great that Paul´s music still inspires younger/other musicians. My personal feeling is that the songs sound too much the same as the originals but that´s what Cover Bands do so it´s not meant to be negative.

Bill
Apr-03-2008, 09:10 GMT
United Kingdom

Hi Ans - I did post a reply (or at least I thought I did) but it hasn´t appeared! The gist of it was ... many thanks for taking the time to post your comments about the tunes. Much appreciated. Best wishes. Bill.

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread