Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlineEuropean tour 2008

Page: [1] [2] [3]

AuthorComment

Julie
Apr-02-2008, 08:37 GMT
United Kingdom

No...I have tickets for the Cornbury show. Considered Ireland but because of the timing of flights it would be difficult. Would get back to Manchester early Sat morning and then have to get down to Oxfordshire the same day. Plus one of my travelling companions couldn´t get the time off work.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 247 ]

Alain
Apr-02-2008, 08:38 GMT
France

http://www.allgigs.co.uk/view/event/115845/Paul_Si
mon_Liverpool_Echo_Arena_Liverpool_6_July_2008.htm
l

Liverpool 6 juillet

Jimmie  
Apr-02-2008, 12:14 GMT
Sweden

No shows in sweden this time?

jocke
Apr-02-2008, 13:26 GMT
Sweden

not so far jimmie- but you could go to the Ireland show are the other shows. the cork ticktes go on sale on friday so I´m on the phone!:P

Julie
Apr-02-2008, 13:45 GMT
United Kingdom

Jocke...the tickets for Cornbury and Liverpool are already on sale. If I had to choose just one concert to go to it would be the Liverpool one. I saw him last time he played there and of all the concerts I´ve been to over the years it remains my favourite. The crowd were amazing singing along to everything. At one point during SOS ,Paul stopped singing and the crowd just continued. Paul himself is reported as having said the Liverpool audience were the best.

matthew
Apr-02-2008, 13:53 GMT
United Kingdom

That is right - on the Liverpool Echo Arena site it says:

Speaking about his 2002 Pops appearance, Simon said: "Liverpool was the very best concert on my European tour and the audience were also the best. I really enjoyed the show. What an audience, the reaction was really fabulous. I can`t wait to come back."

I have tickets for the Liverpool show - cannot believe that show was six years ago. The Arena has been built on the same docks where the big tent was in 2002.

jocke
Apr-02-2008, 13:56 GMT
Sweden

but the tickets to the cork concert in Ireland goses on sale on friday 4th april right?

Sue Ridgway
Apr-02-2008, 17:48 GMT
United Kingdom

Yes, that´s right Jocke.

jocke
Apr-02-2008, 19:29 GMT
Sweden

good thanks sue-I´ll hope I can get tickets! is it outdoors? I wonder if he´ll just do festivals or moore like the suprise tour later...

matthew
Apr-03-2008, 14:49 GMT
United Kingdom

So far it looks like just festivals like 2002. However Liverpool Pops is in a 10,000 seater arena, unlike 2002 when it was in a big tent that only seated 4,000.

jocke
Apr-03-2008, 15:10 GMT
Sweden

is there any tickets over for the sturttgart concert? and dose he play a whole concert there too?

Klausi
Apr-04-2008, 08:05 GMT
Germany

Tickets for July 17 are available at "eventim". It is a whole concert, beginning 7.p.m.

So we have dates from 5.,6.,9., 17., to 25. and 26. July.

Will he go back in the meantime?

I hope and think no, staying in Europe with his great and expensive band.

Kerstin  
Apr-04-2008, 08:22 GMT
Germany

Paul, I´m coming!!!! I just ordered my ticket for Stuttgart. Unfortunately my friend won´t be able to come with me because she probably doesn´t have anyone to take care of her kids. Her husband can´t take off. So I´ll go there alone. Who else will be there and is willing to meet up before the gig? Would be nice to get to know some of you.

Alain
Apr-04-2008, 09:20 GMT
France

So we have dates from 5.,6.,9., 17., to 25. and 26. July

yes Klausi ...and Locarno 19 July :-)

Bodo
Apr-04-2008, 13:47 GMT
Austria

I guess there might be some more dates, in 2002 he played 17 concerts in that time... I hope for some more dates after Lörrach!

If the do not play more the band has a lot of vacation

Page: [1] [2] [3]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread