Bottom

HeadlineAttacks

Page: [1] [2]

AuthorComment

Bodo 
Mar-25-2008, 16:48 GMT
IP:
Austria

Someone very nice is attacking this site at the moment and wants it to be removed. That is really cool.
He just wrote an email to my webhost and told them that this site is sending spam email. I do not know what kind of idiot that is, but if he talks about the newsletter - simply change your profile and write that you do not want to have it!
The webhost is going to remove the site in 48 hours they wrote. (really nice what they do with their customers)

I hope that this will not happen - or you might know why the site is away.

I never thought it is that easy to remove websites. Brilliant.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 421 ]

Nath
Mar-25-2008, 17:38 GMT
France

That´s crazy ! But if the site is removed, will it be back and when ?

Bodo
Mar-25-2008, 19:11 GMT
Austria

They will not remove it now.

I am really angry. Thinks most people do not know what they are making.

Lara  
Mar-25-2008, 20:32 GMT
Italy

Bodo, please, tell us if there is something that we can do for going out of this nightmare.

Adam
Mar-25-2008, 20:43 GMT
Slovakia

This website is very relevant, we need it!

Mireille  
Mar-25-2008, 21:09 GMT
France

Incredible,completely crazy... It´s a so beautiful site regarding Paul Simon and we have so many exchanges between us. This site must have a long life....
Bodo, tell us if we can do anything ?

Natacha  
Mar-26-2008, 09:24 GMT
France

I want to add my support to all the messages above. How can a webhost take for granted what one says and just shut down this site ?
So hard to believe that I have decided not to believe it !

Bodo
Mar-26-2008, 11:26 GMT
Austria

It was really only 1 person. Thats hard.

And they do not give me any info, they even do not show me a copy of this ´spam´ (if they have one??). They should give me his email address, then I am going to delete his fan-database entry...

Jupira  
Mar-26-2008, 18:00 GMT
Brazil

Bodo, ANY thing we can do to help, please tell us... This space is pretty important for us all. Some people were born just to disturb the others...
Good Luck, anyway!

Suzi
Mar-26-2008, 18:08 GMT
USA - United Staates America

I check in on this site every day even though I don´t comment a lot. I would be lost without the info I get here. It is a wonderful and fun site. I really enjoy trying to better myself on the quiz. I really appreciate your work.

Scaaty
Mar-26-2008, 18:15 GMT
Ireland

Bodo, would it be very difficult to send everyone who recieves the newsletter an instruction to update their wish for a newsletter or else be struck off. That way the person has to opt in and therefore can´t complain.

Kerstin
Mar-26-2008, 20:40 GMT
Germany

Like Suzi I read the forum every day but don´t write much myself. Without this site something would be missing for me.
What I don´t understand is how a member of this site/forum can complain about getting an e-mail every now and then. If I receive an e-mail I don´t want to read I simply delete it.
It would be very bad, if this site really got deleted. If there´s anything we can do, let us know.

nancy
Mar-27-2008, 01:27 GMT
USA - United Staates America

We need you, Bodo- keep up the good work.

Belle  
Mar-27-2008, 06:49 GMT
Unknown

Bodo, I wish this site would remain. Without this site, there wouldn´t be PS fans out there!

Markie
Mar-27-2008, 11:37 GMT
United Kingdom

I think I speak for most people who regularly vist here. Most people do not post any messages, but simply come here to get ANYTHING Paul Simon related. I myself vist 2 or 3 times a week just to see if there are any up coming tours, new songs ect. I am constanly amazed at the deication Bodo and others put into this site and for that i say thank you.

Page: [1] [2]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread