Bodo
Jan-31-2008, 18:17 GMT
Austria

hehe, thats a good idea Ell ;)

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 225 ]

Scaaty
Jan-31-2008, 19:01 GMT
Ireland

Hi Bodo, I´m flying Dublin to Newark, Hotel in Broadway where there is a bus link (set up by the theatre ) directly to the theatre in Brooklyn. there is a sale on with the hotel. Now hears hoping I get the tickets for the show!

Ans  
Feb-01-2008, 13:41 GMT
Netherlands

Scaaty, I wish you good luck with your tickets and have a wonderful trip to New York.

Bodo, I hope you will receive a message from the producer when the negotations are finished (hopefully good news) and Ell is right, you can always try to get an invitation... frisch gewagt ist halb gewonnen :)

Ans
Feb-01-2008, 18:24 GMT
Netherlands

Hi Scaaty, I´m making inquiries if it is possible for us to make the trip to New York, this hotel sounds interesting, especially because of the bus link to the theatre, would it be possible to give me the name and addresse of this hotel? Thanks in advance. You can also email it to [email protected]

Bodo
Feb-02-2008, 11:07 GMT
Austria

OK, who is not flying to NY now :-) ?

I have to tell the producer that we all will come, and so the DVD is not necessary ;-)

Scaaty, please let me also know about this hotel/flight

Scaaty
Feb-02-2008, 16:02 GMT
Ireland

this price is per person (829euro) inc taxes for 4 nights. The hotel is amsterdam court 50th street ( info on the bus to/from broadway is on the Harvey theatre site. Flights from dublin to Newark with continental airlines. I got the package from gohop.ie. I didn´t think it was that cheap but I don´t know NY prices.

Ans
Feb-03-2008, 12:00 GMT
Netherlands

Thanks Scaaty, I looked for us, flight 552 euro p.p. from A´dam to NY and A´dam Court hotel 131 euro for a room per night, the price would be almost the same as yours. The prices for a hotel in NY depend on how much luxury you want, with shared bathrooms are a lot cheaper.

My biggest concern now is to get tickets, we have to wait till feb. 11 because we don´t have Visa...:(
We will wait with booking our flight till we know for which date(s) we can get tickets.

Scaaty
Feb-03-2008, 15:09 GMT
Ireland

I´d really like to get to see the capeman concerts, so I hope I´ll get one of those nights - other wise I´ll hang around the theatre and become a stalker or groupie (LOL).

Bodo
Feb-04-2008, 11:06 GMT
Austria

How long will you stay in NY scaaty?

I´ve calculated the minimum of nights might be 6 to see 2 shows (the April 9 concert is a special gala..not sure if you get tickets, or if 1 ticket will cost 1000$...)
And then you also have only 1 chance to get tickets for the last CM show and the first UAS show.

But I think there are enough tickets, but maybe not in the first rows :-( *gg*

Scaaty
Feb-04-2008, 11:36 GMT
Ireland

I´m staying 4 nights all when the Capeman is on so hopefully I should get tickets for 1 show other wise its a stake out!

Adam  
Feb-04-2008, 14:09 GMT
Slovakia

I have Visa but I have no (and I mean I have just a dept) money on it. So I can´t make the cost of the airfare..again.

Bodo
Feb-04-2008, 14:34 GMT
Austria

I think only having a visa card is not the clue - you need a special ´signature´ visa card.

Bodo
Feb-04-2008, 20:32 GMT
Austria

I got some information again from the producer!
He wrote that Paul will not likely performing in the Capeman shows, maybe 1 song could happen. But he will be in the other shows, along with the other artists.

Jocke
Feb-04-2008, 21:00 GMT
Sweden

thanks bodo, but its sad that he will not performing in the capeman shows:(
I wonder why...

Bodo
Feb-04-2008, 21:16 GMT
Austria

Tickets for the spring Gala

sprice is between 1000 and 2500 $ with the dinner

and you can also have a ticket for only 100$ (somewhere in the mezzanine) , without the dinner (but it includes the cocktail :-) )

Page: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread