HeadlineStockholm

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Bodo 
Oct-02-2007, 22:06 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Hi

From Oct 31 till Nov 4 I´ll be in Stockholm for a short vacation with some friends.
Does someone here know any cheap and nice accommodations? Is there something beside youth-hostels - or is this the cheapest way to stay in stockholm?

What places can you recommend for a meal, or to drink a beer? And what things, places, attractions, events... are there we should not miss?

(We are all students, so the best price is what we are looking for ;-) )

Thanks
Bodo

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 369 ]

Jocke
Oct-03-2007, 19:40 GMT
Sweden

Hello bodo. grand hotel is a great hotel, but its expensiv,

you should visit "solliden skansen" and gröna lund, its a stage on solliden that Paul Simon have playd on,,its a veru beaituful place!

good Luck

Phoebe  
Oct-04-2007, 13:20 GMT
Denmark

With places to eat and stuff I should most certainly recommend Gamla Sta´n (The Old Town). It´s very beautiful, and there are many funny little shops and great restaurants - one of my favorites are situated there. It´s an italian restaurant called Michelangelo, and besides great pasta dishes, pizzas, meat dishes and more they also have a killer tiramisu... Somewhat expensive, but definitely worth every penny :D
Also recommendable is the sub-street level café Art. Its menu is sort of all-round, with many light dishes and stuff. Price level normal (as I see it).
Also the Vasa museum is very interesting, and Nordiska Museet is great too, with many different exhibitions from floor to floor.

There are so many great things to see there! I´ve been there myself many many times, and I absolutely Love it. Hope you will too :D
Have a nice trip

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread