Bottom

HeadlineTime off till nov. 28

Page: [1] [2]

AuthorComment

ans koenen
Nov-20-2003, 19:09 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Paul & Art can fully recover now from their illness.
I read that now one of the everly brothers had a cold and didn´t sing much in Anaheim yesterday.
I really hope this is the last one with a cold..... they should planned their tour in the summer or are they just getting Old?? *g*

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 310 ]

ans koenen
Nov-20-2003, 19:49 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Oh, I forgot they reschudeled 2 concerts, the time off will have to wait a few days.

Bodo
Nov-21-2003, 10:25 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Exact, the will play today, and then have 1 week off.
I really hope they are getting better now

Nathgertsch
Nov-21-2003, 10:46 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Marie Noelle, what are you doing ? They really need you and your camomille to recover ! :-)
I hope that if they come to Europe, it will be in Spring or Summer but maybe they won´t do that tour here discovering they are now really too Old for such big and long events :-(

Nathalie

Bodo
Nov-21-2003, 10:53 GMT
IP:
Unknown

There are no rumours now since a few weeks...thats true. (Think they newspapers no got it that they never said anything about a Europ tour)

miriam
Nov-21-2003, 11:19 GMT
IP:
Unknown

True but at getgo.de they are still listed under forthcoming events (Pink Floyd aren´t listed anymore), together with Phil Collins - and Phil will definitely go on tour. Sales will start tomorrow. Not that I believe it, but...One can always dream ;-)

Bodo
Nov-21-2003, 11:23 GMT
IP:
Unknown

You dream about Phil Collins? ;-)
I think Phil Collins was never a rumour or, I just saw a concert of him a few months (2 or 3) on TV, cool stage btw, looks like a UFO in the middle of the concert-hall. A great idea and no sitting audience ;-)

miriam
Nov-21-2003, 11:47 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Haha, no I meant that if this is true about Phil, I can also dream about the S&G rumour being true ;-)
But I will go and see Phil, seems as if this will be his last tour. He suffers from Tinnitus, as far as I know

Nathgertsch
Nov-21-2003, 13:56 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Tinnitus ? What´s that ?
I can´t bare him anymore (and I´ve never been a fan after he left Genesis)now that he doesn´t stop appearing on French tv with the Star Academy ! Does he really need so much money to support such a stupid show ? It´s true too that his music is more and more commercial.

Nathalie

Bodo 
Nov-21-2003, 14:20 GMT
IP:
Unknown

PHIL COLLINS is at the French Star Academy?

miriam
Nov-21-2003, 14:36 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Tinnitus is an ear disease - you always hear a constant humming in your ears (sorry I don´t know a better explanation, I hope you know what I mean). And I can understand that Phil, as a musician, doesn´t want to torture his ears anymore. He´s probably afraid of getting deaf, too, that´s why he diesn´t want to tour anymore. Hmm, but when I think about it - being at Star Academy (if it´s that what I mean - a casting show for talentless "musicians") makes your ears suffer, too ;-)

Nathgertsch
Nov-21-2003, 18:06 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Yes, that´s what the Star Academy is (I think it exists All Around The World ! LOL ! ).
Ok, I have understood for the Tinnitus. Thanks.

Nathalie

Marieno
Nov-21-2003, 18:41 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Make away! let me go! i´m the official nurse of the S&G tour! i bring the camomille (very good for cold)and the boudoirs(exellent to give strength)

Marieno
Nov-21-2003, 18:43 GMT
IP:
Unknown

By the way, i Love the Star Academy: LUUUUUUKKKKAAAAAAAASSS!!!!

miriam
Nov-21-2003, 19:20 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Ahh, you shocked me to death ;-)
It´s like I would say I Love Daniel Kueblboeck *screams*
Yes, I´ll join you on your nurse tour - I already wanted to do that for Mark Knopfler earlier this year...LOL :-))

Page: [1] [2]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread